🌌Chapter 12 : The Broadcast Ends

[Hahahahahahahahahaha I laughed until the neighbor next door called at three in the morning to report me]

[listenandsong Bah! ]

[abc Xiao Pei Feng criticized! ]

[Hahahaha xswl who will save me]

Pei Tingsong picked up the pink panther doll on the sofa, blasted the heads of Ling Yi and Lu Yuan with his hand, and finally strangled He Ziyan's neck with the leopard legs.

[Hahahahaha Tuanba is worthy of a Tuanba, one fights three! ]

[hhhh, look at Xia! Silently moved his butt away from the battlefield hahahaha]

In the standard ending of mediation by the captain, Kaleido regained his friendship with the plastic team and sat back in his original position. Jiang Miao was half tired, "What did we do just now?"

Fang Juexia, the head of reason, raised his head and hand, like the only student in the class, "answering fan questions."

"Oh yes, yes." Jiang Miao took a deep breath. "Then let's find another one." Cheng Qiang pointed to the clock behind him. Jiang Miao knew immediately, "The last one, so, I will take a screenshot of Xia, then Lu Yuan. Choose."

Fang Juexia's character with little talk is basically a wallflower no matter what the show is, so Jiang Miao often cue him specially and give him more shots.

"Cut it off, here." Fang Juexia handed the phone to Lu Yuan.

"Good." Lu Yuan carefully selected, and suddenly his eyes lit up, "It's up to you! The id name is [Wild Boy Pei Ting Song]...Puff."

"Hahahahaha wild boy listenandsong!" Ling smiled so that the whole person was tilted into Juoxia's arms, out of breath, "hahahahaha!"

Jue Xia also laughed, and patted Ling Yi's arm, "You are about to pull it over."

[Ah ah ah ah jxgg is so spoiled! ]

[Sleep cp blood red! ! ! ]

Facing the ruthless taunts of his brothers, Pei Tingsong's face showed a smirk, "What's wrong, I think this id is very cool. swag."

"Ahem," Lu Yuan held back a smile. "The fan asked, does Kaleido have an official fan name? Can't our card fans be unnamed." He learned the excited tone of the fans vividly.

He Ziyan pulled the Pink Panther in his hand, "The official fan name actually does."

Jiang Miao nodded, "Yes, our boss personally took it. Because our group's name is kaleido, according to the homonym the boss named the fans Domino."

"Does it look like a spell?" Ling Yi picked up a small hammer at hand and waved it like a fairy stick, "kaleidomino!"

[Hahaha 01 is really cute, no head]

[I feel cute when you say that~]

"The name actually has a meaning," Ling explained, throwing the hammer, "Everyone knows that there are many dominoes, one by one, they are very cute and just like our fans!"

Lu Yuan glanced at it disgustingly, "What's your explanation?"

"What's wrong! Then tell me!"

[Ka: Sorry, we really don’t know what the fan’s name means. ]

[Hahahahaha I'm getting angry! Is our name so unimportant? ]

[At first glance, everyone didn’t listen to hhhh at the planning meeting, but Domino’s name sounds pretty good]

The two talked about each other. Jiang Miao bumped Fang Juexia's shoulder, "Juexia, tell me?"

Fang Juexia, who was named by the captain and watched the show quietly, said, "Actually...I don't really remember what the boss said when planning."