🌌Chapter 73 : Inviting The Lord To Enter The Urn

In this sentence, the screams of fans can almost overturn the entire studio. Cheng Qiang felt terrible when he listened in the background, and I am afraid that most of Kaledo's fans are auditory CP fans.

"Do you have an online lesson? Teacher Fang!"

"Ahahahaha, teach math live, Teacher Fang!"

Fang Juexia feels even more embarrassed when everyone coaxes together like this. He is not good at expressing himself in variety shows. He tends to be silent when he is alone, but he will subconsciously rely on them when he has teammates. So he held the microphone in his hand, his eyes began to glance left and right, asking for help from his teammates around him.

When his eyes met Pei Tingsong, Pei Tingsong quickly picked up the microphone, "But now I feel that if Brother Xia is really going to teach, maybe the students in the class will not have good grades."

The host Chen Mo smiled and took the words, "Yes, maybe they all appreciate the teacher's face."

The hostess asked again, "Speaking of which, I think Xia is the face of the team, isn't it?"

The topic finally returned to the team, Fang Juexia held the microphone in both hands and nodded.

Jiang Miao introduced him, "More than that, Jue Xia is the team's facade, lead singer and lead dancer."

"Wow, so all-around." The host cue came to the introduction process, "Then other members of our card group also introduce themselves." His hand stretched out in the direction of He Ziyan, "Ziyan started?"

He Ziyan nodded and introduced his name and age easily, "I am the deputy rap in charge of arrangers and play electronic music in the team, and the second in the digital group."

"Digital group?" the host asked in confusion.

Ling Yi immediately jumped out to explain, "I am Ling Yi, Ziyan is Erhuo, and Brother Miao is Sanshui. The fans gave us three names in the number group! I am the boss of the number group."

Chen Mo struck over, "This group is really too much."

"Hahahahahaha!"

Lu Yuan then introduced himself in He Ziyan's order, "Hello everyone, I am Lu Yuan, and everyone calls me Teacher Yuan for the blessing of Teacher Tofang. I am the main dancer in the team."

The hostess interrupted, "It is said that the choreography of "Broken Array" is basically done by Mr. Yuan this time?"

The members nodded one after another, and Lu Yuan pretended to be modest on the stage, "No, no, everyone has made suggestions. Jue Xia's solo part was compiled by him and his classical dance teacher."

The host praised, "That's also very good."

Jiang Miao also introduced himself briefly, "I am the deputy lead singer, deputy lead dancer and team leader. I have been studying Guzheng before."

The host said to the audience, "Will we let Jiang Miao show us a piece of Guzheng?"

"it is good!!"

When it arrived at Ling Yi, "Hello everyone, I am Ling Yi. The lead singer and treble in the team are also everyone's pistachio and group pet!"

Pei Tingsong deliberately put on a cold face, "Who doted you?"

"Hahahahaha!"

He Ziyan also deliberately teased him, "The group pet in the dream."

Fang Juexia also suddenly had an expression of enlightenment, "No wonder he talks in sleep."

The fans in the audience laughed and said, "Hahahahaha, what's the matter with the attacking team of this group?"