🌌Chapter 11 : Dark Senses

Fang Juexia's time was messed up, so he was messed up too.

"Here you are." He hurriedly stuffed the glutinous rice cake into Pei Tingsong's hand, then forcibly twisted his arm away and returned to the half of the space that belonged to him.

How many minutes are there now? He tried to calculate the time forward, but the calculation became more and more chaotic. The wrong second hand seemed to be stuck in the beat, and couldn't be chased back. Fang Juexia had no choice but to give up. He pressed his back against the inner wall of the cabinet, retracting his hands and feet as much as possible, as if this was safe.

But his little clock broke, and he lost his calm and steady confidence.

To be honest, Pei Tingsong was a bit inexplicable, for what happened just now. He squeezed the glutinous rice cake in his hand, and the bag made a fine squeeze of plastic.

Fang Juexia's perception system is always delayed. His perception is slow, just like in the paper passing game before, he was only surprised by Pei Tingsong's swift offensive, nothing else. But suddenly, there was a sound of rustling bags in the silent closet, which seemed to trigger a certain nerve in his perception system, and instantly pulled him back to the game scene where victory and defeat were overwhelming.

The sound of glass candy paper rubbing, after a long time late, began to boil in the red ears.

The clock is out of order, and now even the perception is starting to be confused.

It turned out that Fang Juexia wanted to give him snacks. Only then did Pei Tingsong understand the other party's motives.

Say it directly.

By the way, Fang Juexia wanted to speak directly at the beginning, but was blocked by him.

Outside there was the noise of teammates in the living room.

Pei Tingsong felt weak in his heart, and he should have been one of them.

"Just want to send me..." he said quietly.

Unexpectedly, Fang Juexia on the other side of the darkness said first, "Throw it over and give it back to me."

He tried to take the opportunity to withdraw his snacks, although his tone seemed a little cold.

"Dreaming." The things in his hands were not returned. He directly opened the package with his teeth and squeezed the soft glutinous rice cake to his mouth.

At the moment when he touched his lips, the familiar soft and waxy touch made Pei Tingsong a momentary trance.

Obviously, there was no unusual emotions during the game, and he just wanted to win.

But now his lips seemed to have been electrified, and the glutinous rice cake evoked strange reveries.

In the darkness that no one can see, Pei Tingsong's Adam's apple rolled up and down a few times in a panic, then swallowed this little soft thing in one bite, and secretly vowed that he would never eat glutinous rice cakes again.

Even so, the scene of passing the sugar paper still lingers in my mind. The darker the surroundings, the brighter the flashing light in Fang Juexia's eyes at that moment.

Darkness is the petri dish of emotions, while silence is the magnifying glass of the senses.

Out of a certain mentality that he didn't even know, Pei Tingsong just wanted to break the silence. He stretched out his somewhat sore legs and touched Fang Juexia, "Hey."

"Do I have no name?"

Fang Juexia didn't mean to be embarrassed, just a non-emotional question. In fact, he has long been accustomed to Pei Tingsong's reckless behavior, and the order of growth does not matter to him. Only at this moment, he just thought it was strange, everything was strange.