🌌Chapter 50 : High Altitude Romance

After the other three people entered, the three in the younger group stood outside and didn't even hear their screaming inside, and it was embarrassingly quiet outside the haunted house.

Ling Yi scratched his head in doubt, "Isn't it so unintimidating? It's not a haunted house that they entered with us."

He Ziyan, Lu Yuan, and Jiang Miao came out much faster than them. Three of them came out in a trot. One of them had two dolls in his hand and was still a little bit panting.

Pei Tingsong immediately grabbed Ling Yi to look, "Aren't they panting? It's still a bit scary."

Lu Yuan shook his arms, "No, we just danced inside."

"Are you poisonous?" Ling Yi looked incredulous.

"Hey." Pei Tingsong looked disdainful, complaining about the hand raised before entering, "Then why did you raise your hands when I asked if anyone was afraid of ghosts?"

Having been there forever without interrupting, Fang Juexia couldn't help laughing when he heard this, learning what he said in the haunted house before, "Everyone has never been in, how do you know if you are afraid? Only when you go in, you know you are not afraid."

"Hahahaha yeah."

Ling Yi was also very proud, "Only I am an honest child, and I have a very accurate perception of myself. Ling Yi is the same as the outside and inside."

Pei Tingsong did not continue to struggle with the question of raising his hands, but all his attention went to Fang Juexia, staring at his face that was trying to hold back a smile.

This guy is actually starting to joke on him now?

He unceremoniously stretched out his hands to hold Fang Juexia's face, and kneaded it vigorously, "Your mouth is getting worse now, Fang Juexia."

Usually Pei Tingsong often teased him, and Fang Juexia should have gotten used to it long ago. I don't know why, Fang Juexia felt something was wrong when Pei Tingsong touched him now. My heart beats so fast, my fingers are tingling.

"You let me go." He pushed Pei Tingsong away like an electric shock, and took a half step back.

Fang Juexia's skin was too thin, and it became red and hot when he rubbed it. Seeing him like this, Pei Tingsong was also stunned for a second. He suddenly discovered that the senses also have the right to choose. It turns out that not every sense disappears in the same amount of time. Just like the smooth and soft touch when his fingers rubbed on the opponent's skin, it has not dispersed for a long time.

His senses stayed for Fang Juexia.

Shook the hand that had fallen down, Pei Tingsong coughed several times, took a bottle of water from the staff, and unscrewed the tight bottle cap, his palms were red. But the feeling of touching his cheek still stubbornly refused to leave.

It still hurts when the tip of his tongue touches water, and he still thinks of the overdue kiss from time to time.

Thinking of this, he suddenly wanted to make a joke, and wanted to tease Fang Juexia. Probably because he lost face in the haunted house, he was eager to find something to make up for it. So Pei Tingsong walked over with the mineral water bottle and called his name. Fang Juexia raised his head, half of the redness on his cheeks faded, "What's the matter?"

"I don't know what's going on." Pei Tingsong acted quite genuinely, with doubts all over his face. "My tongue has been sore for the past two days. I thought it was my cold and inflammation, but now I have a lot of colds. The tip of the tongue hurts more and more."