🌌Chapter 65 : The Baht Must Compare

He finally admitted that. Fang Juexia seemed to have made the most rebellious decision in life at the moment he said it. But he was saved. The pull of obsession and retreat for so many days almost tore him apart. He immersed himself in the glacier of reason, but his heart only wanted to jump into the boiling molten lava under Pei Tingsong's mad love.

Everything ends up with results, and it is this heart that finally gains control.

Pei Tingsong almost thought he had heard it wrong, and he thought he could not wait for this answer. The large amount of nonsense that he just blurted out made him feel ashamed, the nonsense was out of order, but he actually waited.

The next second of ecstasy was suspicion. He was afraid of Fang Juexia if there was still another form of rejection. But, was this another form of rejection. So he couldn't help asking again, "Are you... are you telling the truth?"

Fang Juexia didn't expect to be suspected, "Of course."

"Are you not mistaken? It's not because I was hurt, that I felt pitiful and wanted to coax me, or just had a good impression on me..."

"Pei Ting Song." Fang Juexia called out his name completely again, "Although I have no experience, I am an adult with independent thinking ability, sympathy, goodwill, curiosity, friendship, gratitude, and love, these emotions The classification is not that difficult for me. I distinguished clearly, I am to you..."

I just like it.

The remaining four words were swallowed back at a critical juncture, Fang Juexia suddenly felt that he was also affected, and he became so direct.

"In short, what I just said is true," Fang Juexia lowered his eyes and added in a low voice, "And I said it twice."

Two sentences of like, affirmation and affirmation.

Hearing these words, Pei Tingsong was going to be dazzled by ecstasy, and he couldn't wait to pounce directly on Fang Juexia, but Fang Juexia stopped him as soon as there was some movement, "Don't move."

Pei Tingsong was a little aggrieved, "You admit that you like me, can't you hug me?"

This question suddenly asked Fang Juexia's knowledge blind spot. He had spent all his courage to say that he liked to say that he had been hiding and hiding. Now it is a very difficult thing to face Pei Tingsong. "Well, do you want to hug after you finish talking? And you still have injuries, you have to be careful."

"What a hurt!" Pei Tingsong raised his plastered hand in order to show how hard he was, and started shaking. "Look, it's okay at all, I'm fine, hiss..."

The anaesthetic really hurts.

Seeing him like this, Fang Juexia felt distressed again, "I told you to stop moving." He didn't dare to touch it, and cautiously held the part of his plaster with his palm, "Does it hurt?"

"It's okay." Seeing Fang Juexia's brows wrung up, Pei Tingsong stretched out his other hand and smoothed his brows.

"The doctor said it would take four weeks to recover." Fang Juexia sighed.

Hearing him sigh, Pei Tingsong also sighed, "I regret it."

What do you regret? Fang Juexia looked up at him, a little nervous. Seeing him turning his head around looking for something on the bed, he felt strange again, "What's the matter?"

"Where is my phone? I should just record what you said you liked me, so you can't deny it."

Turned out to regret this. Fang Juexia breathed a sigh of relief and whispered, "I'm not drunk again."