🌌Chapter 21 : Lonely Snow Forest

After shooting Pei Tingsong, everyone gathered in front of the monitor to view the original film, and everyone was full of praise. As soon as there were more people, Fang Juexia wanted to step back subconsciously to make room for everyone.

This retreat accidentally retreated into a person's arms.

Fang Juexia subconsciously lowered his head and said sorry, but the person held his shoulders back.

"Does it look good, brother Xia?"

Just after washing his hands, there was still water in his hands, so Pei Tingsong just put his wrists on Fang Juexia's shoulders, his hands hanging empty. Fang Juexia didn't have to raise his head, just hearing the words Jue Xia knew that there was a camera next to them.

"Yeah." He had no choice but to cooperate more respectfully.

Pei Tingsong kept pressing, "Which one is the best?"

A picture appeared in Fang Juexia's mind, but he still chose to say the safe answer, "They are all pretty."

Cheng Qiang was more satisfied than Pei Tingsong himself. He laughed and turned around and remembered something, "By the way, Juexia, did you post a warm baby? It's very cold to go to the location for a while."

Fang Juexia nodded, "Posted."

"Post more."

Pei Tingsong was very playful, "How many pieces did you post? Where did he post it?" He looked down at Fang Juexia's sweater, trying to find some clue from it. Relying on the camera, Fang Juexia would not make any resistance movements, his hand slid directly off his shoulder, stroking his shoulder blade, and then down.

"Found it." Pei Tingsong curled a pair of smiling eyes, rubbing his shoulder blades with his palm unceremoniously, "Two."

Fang Juexia wanted to resist, but Pei Tingsong's appearance was completely a cute younger brother, without any malicious tricks. He also cannot interrupt his business in front of the camera.

"I only posted two pieces?" Cheng Qiang began to worry again.

Pei Tingsong's hand continued to slide, "There must be more." His motive was simple and naive, and he wanted to challenge the threshold of people like Xia Xia and want to commit a crime. Fang Juexia's shell was too thick, and his whole body looked like a fake.

"Also." Fang Juexia detached from half of his embrace, "I posted four pieces and hand warmers." His face shrank towards the down neckline, looking at Cheng Qiang, trying to change the subject. "Let’s go now."

"I'll ask."

Fang Juexia left with Cheng Qiang. Seeing him wishing to hide from himself, Pei Tingsong found it interesting.

After shooting the single person, the staff began to withdraw the scene. Originally, he was still thinking about the flowers. He didn't expect that the props crew would have to take them away again. It was necessary for the double shooting. When they passed by, Pei Listening Song asked casually.

"What's the name of this white flower?" He pointed to the flower he used to take the photo.

The prop assistant replied, "This, Eustoma."

Eustoma... Pei Tingsong nodded and took out his mobile phone to retrieve it.

The name sounds nice.

The various postures of this flower appeared on the screen of the mobile phone, and looking at it, it was still the most beautiful pure white. Below the picture is a list of its aliases, as well as various meanings added artificially.