🌌Chapter 17 : Bottoming Out

When they were on stage, no matter how difficult they were, they maintained the qualities and aura they should have as an idol. But when they stepped off the stage and returned to the lounge, the six older boys were in lingering fears, and Ling Yi even shed tears.

"Did I sing badly?" He stretched out his hand and wiped his eyes in a panic, "I can't hear what I sang, what should I do? I'm sorry everyone, I shouldn't talk about splitting."

"Oh, it's okay, you sing well, no splits, that voice makes me goose bumps straight out." Lu Yuan suddenly pulled him into his arms, but rubbed his hair vigorously, "snoring and snoring hair, scared Nothing."

"Don't pull my hair! It's been a long time!" Ling Yi pushed him away, with a bitter face facing the Tuan Zong camera lens, he immediately covered it, "Don't shoot me, cut it!"

"Cut off and cut off, this section must be cut off." Jiang Miao was about to go up to hug him, so he was caught by He Ziyan and handed him candy, "Don't shake it, you didn't eat anything before going on the court, don't squat or sit. Beware of dizziness for a while."

Pei Tingsong was still watching the excitement, but suddenly realized that there was a missing person. When he turned around, he found that Fang Juexia was sitting in the corner alone.

He stepped forward, although he was concerned, he still pretended to be less concerned, "Hey, why do you sit on the floor if you have a sofa?"

Fang Juexia didn't answer, still keeping his head buried.

Seeing him like this, Pei Tingsong wanted to pull him up, but he thought it was weird to do so, "Your ears are deaf, right." After he finished speaking, he pulled Fang Juexia's arm without moving.

But he finally heard the guy speak.

"My legs are soft..."

puff.

Pei Tingsong couldn't help but laugh, and couldn't stop laughing. Fang Juexia was a little dissatisfied, raised his head and looked at him, "Is it funny?"

"Well, it's funny." Pei Tingsong squatted down, facing his cold face, "I thought you were not scared at all when you were so courageous on the stage and charged with the audience."

He laughed and became childish, "So you sometimes panic."

Fang Juexia stared straight at him again, but it made Pei Tingsong feel cute and reminded him of that kind of non-sticky cat.

"Okay, let them see you later and think I'm bullying you." Pei Tingsong took his arm and raised him from the ground. "Don't try to be aggressive if your legs are soft. Sitting on the sofa is better. Good on the ground."

"...Thank you." Fang Juexia sat down, his heartbeat still abnormal, and there was still a buzzing on the stage in his ears. The scene just now was simply walking a tightrope, and the whole group couldn't turn over if a little carelessly.

Fortunately, I gritted my teeth and held it down.

The makeup artist came in to help remove the makeup, so excited that he couldn't wait to praise them, plus the notebook that kept playing live broadcasts, the whole lounge was very lively.

There was a new scene in the live broadcast, it was still fake singing, and even the lyrics weren't memorized well, and the acting skills of the mouth were comparable to their acting performance.

"Oh, it's a fake singing again." A makeup artist took a cotton pad and walked to Fang Juexia, chatting and joking. "At this time, the stereo is working well." Fang Juexia sat on the sofa and let the makeup artist remove his eye makeup. , Did not say a word.