🌌Chapter 7 : Group Live Broadcast

What I said was just a little bit, what are you doing so much?"

Fang Juexia seemed inaudible, the expression on his face always frozen. In fact, when he just ran out, he even made up for the picture of pushing Pei Tingsong into the emergency room. There are only two of them in the dormitory. In case Pei Tingsong has a long and two shortcomings, what should he do, he can't explain clearly. Unexplainable things are the most troublesome.

Even if Pei Tingsong doesn't have three long and two shortcomings, if he loses the picture, he can't get out of the relationship. In any case, they also rely on their faces to eat to some extent.

Fang Juexia snapped open the medicine cabinet. Although Pei Tingsong kept covering half of his face and didn't let him get it, he still took a cotton swab soaked in iodophor and reached out to him.

"Are you playing a patient nurse play?" Pei Tingsong was a little puffed, covering his face, and grabbed his hand holding the cotton swab.

It was also dizzy, he actually imagined Fang Juexia playing this kind of role-playing scene with an unknown gold master. But he could only see Fang Juexia's face in his mind.

Originally wanted to help him deal with the wound quickly, Fang Juexia leaned forward so much that the distance was too close.

Pei Tingsong could smell the scent of shower gel on his body. The soft scent of milk mixed with the bitterness of herbaceous plants, extending from his white side neck, fluttered softly on Pei Tingsong's face.

"Bleeding." Fang Juexia stared at the corner of his eye. His tone was slightly surprised, and even his cold eyes widened, as if infused with anger, the whole person came alive, "It almost hit the temple."

It's actually quite serious. The place hit by the hardcover corner is very dangerous, between the corner of the eye and the temple, a little carelessness is a serious injury. The blood dripped out, dripped two drops on his sweater, and escaped into the fibers.

The wrist was held tightly by Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia turned his wrist, trying to break away, the raised wrist bone rubbed against Pei Tingsong's palm.

When he raised his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Fang Juoxia's lips being slightly pursed, and his lips were sinking into the soft lower lip, giving people an illusion of stubbornness and weakness.

Pei Tingsong released his hand and soon became sober. The person in front of him was not weak at all, just gave birth to an illusionary face.

Fang Juexia acquiesced that the Hunshi Demon King had given up resistance, so he wiped the blood off his face and handed him an alcohol swab, "You wipe the blood on your hand yourself."

He has been dancing for many years. Injuries are commonplace. He has long been accustomed to solving them by himself. When he was a trainee, he began to help other friends deal with minor injuries, which is nothing new. However, Fang Juexia accidentally discovered that if he looked closer, Pei Tingsong seemed to be different from usual.

He is the most aggressive looking in the entire regiment. He has three-dimensional bones to a sense of mixed blood, and his skin is white, which makes him look more alike. There has always been a saying of "folk facade".

Pei Tingsong's eyes are long and narrow, and the double eyelid is narrow and deep. The angle of the brow bone sets the eye socket very deep. There are two very shallow moles in the center of the silkworm and under the eyes of the right eye. He has never noticed it in the past.

It is these eyes that make Pei Ting Song coexist with hostility and childishness. Because his smile did not originate from his lips, but from his eyes. If he doesn't smile with his eyes, but just moves the corners of his mouth, it looks evil. But if he smiles, he becomes a child.