🌌 Chapter 75 : Moon Metaphor

Pei Tingsong was stunned, but he had to show a sense of confidence, otherwise he might be found to be a whiteboard for cross-server chat.

What is made in Japan, Europe and the United States, shouldn't it be a movie?

Can't it? Can this be broadcast?

"Vote again."

He Ziyan, Lu Yuan, and Pei Tingsong still voted for the captain, and even Qiantou Caoling changed their votes, and Jiang Miao was out with four votes.

"Then Miaomiao was eliminated. Come here." The host took Jiang Miao's arm, "Don't be exposed."

As soon as Jiang Miao saw everyone's hole cards, he smiled, "All right, everyone."

"Okay, the game continues. Ziyan still starts."

He Ziyan smiled and said, "This time, let's talk about it first."

Fang Juexia also glanced at Pei Tingsong. Pei Tingsong knew that if he refused at this time, he would definitely increase his suspicion.

"Okay. Let me speak first."

Whether watching the movie or not, since they describe them so close, there should be similarities. Pei Tingsong took a gamble, "This is an activity that needs to be done with eyes."

The other four teammates nodded meaningfully, and then turned to Fang Juexia.

Is it over?

Fang Juexia described, "Well... this activity can be done by one person or by multiple people. The atmosphere may be different for multiple people."

Hearing Fang Juexia's words, Pei Tingsong's heart had more question marks.

Is it true that it is pornography?

When Pei Tingsong, he was puzzled, how could he not do it, and Fang Juexia still said it was not OK!

From their descriptions, Ling Yi faintly felt that the few people in front of him were not the same, such as Europe, America, and Japan, and haunted houses, but there were hole cards in his hand. Like this game, undercover cards are generally like good people. There are similarities.

"Hmm..." Ling thought for a while, "I think, this kind of activity might make people nervous."

When he arrived at Lu Yuan, he was concise and clear, "Someone will call."

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

"This regiment is poisonous!!"

Pei Tingsong now has some strange images lingering in his mind.

He Ziyan cleared his throat, "It feels better to do it in the dead of night."

The host Chen Mo can no longer hold back, "I used to watch this game to sweat for undercover and whiteboard, now I sweat for our show."

The other host also tried to hold back a smile, "I'm so curious about the direction of this round of the game."

"Hahahahahaha!"

The hostess said, "Then vote now."

He Ziyan voted for Ling Yi, "Ling Yi is a little paddling, he said that doing this activity will be very nervous, I said in the first round that I need psychological quality. It feels like Ling Yi is guessing."

Fang Juexia gave the ticket to Lu Yuan, "I think the two rounds are a little bit far away, how can I put it, it's a bit biased..."

"What am I talking about?" Lu Yuan asked.