🌌Chapter 48 : Falling Into The Cloud

This action immediately caused a scream, and the cheers almost broke through the entire studio. Fang Juexia, who was molested, was calm, leaned back and took away the phone from him.

The other members don't think it's too much to watch the excitement, and Ling Yi's little tongue is endless, "It turns out that Pei Tingsong is such a person!"

He Ziyan, who was sitting at the far end, also joked, "Besides being pretty or pretty, this turned out to be a note from Pei Tingsong to his teammates. Do you dare to believe it?"

After speaking, he pointed the microphone in his hand at the audience, and the fans below shouted in unison, "Dare!"

"You really dare to believe everything," Lu Yuan said, "I dare not hide it from everyone."

The fans in the audience laughed. Jiang Miao smiled and looked at the person involved and made a suggestion, "I think it's more fun to do this. What Xiao Pei just made public is Jue Xia's remarks, then let's take a look at how Jue Xia remarks to Xiao Pei, how? kind?"

The squad's words simply responded to the voices of the fans in the audience, and they screamed before they finished speaking, and the remaining half of the sentence was almost drowned.

The host teased: "This is the best artist I have ever brought. The captain has already started to help me with the cue process."

Lu Yuan smiled and said, "The captain is a cue process madman."

The hot potato was still at Pei Tingsong's last moment, but now it was thrown into Fang Juexia's hand.

Fang Juexia hadn't reacted yet, listening to the girls in the audience calling his own names for a while, like the waves, picking up the microphone was a little dazed, "Is it me now?"

Ling Yi: "Don't let Xia disappoint me!"

He Ziyan: "The time has come to hurt each other."

Lu Yuan moved his high stool, "The front row sells melon seeds and peanut snacks."

Listening to the teammates booing mercilessly, Pei Tingsong smiled and shook his head, then looked at Fang Juexia.

To be honest, he made a comment because of prejudice and stereotypes, but now that I think about it, I feel quite sorry for Fang Juexia.

However, Pei Tingsong is also very curious about how the person in front of him will comment on himself. In terms of his personality, he should not be able to edit it.

"Um..." Fang Juexia held the microphone, smiled and adjusted the chocker that was too tight on her neck, "Actually, my notes are not particularly interesting, so don't expect too much."

"It's best." Pei Tingsong nodded very satisfied.

Ling Yi dared to guess, "It might be Hunshi Demon King Pei Tingsong!"

Lu Yuan: "No, it's Xiao Pei Xiaopei's blood loss."

"It may also be the Amen Aqian vine." He Ziyan said.

"Hahahahahaha, what's going on with this group!"

"What can't you do, the first black teammate hahahaha"

Jiang Miao said, "I don't think Xia would make such a remark. I guess it should be the name?"

Fang Juexia smiled and looked at the captain, "Almost, more precise." Knowing that his remarks weren't that terrifying, and didn't want to confuse everyone, he turned his face to the person involved.

Feeling that he raised the microphone to speak, Pei Tingsong rubbed his ears pretentiously and turned around to make an expression of listening.

Fang Juexia said calmly, "Kaleido Pei Tingsong."