🌌Chapter 74 : Exciting Game

Fang Juexia retracted his hand, holding back the corner of his mouth that he wanted to cock up.

The new teammates entered the game, and the two of them also separated. One went back to the red team and the other went to the blue team, with the host in between.

When Ling Yi played, Fang Juexia came to He Ziyan. He Ziyan raised his head and stretched out his hand towards him. The two of them gave a palm. Fang Juexia sat down and looked down at his hand. The red palm was the irritation left after the balloon exploded. He turned over and looked at the back of his hand, which was also a little red.

It was a trace of Pei Tingsong's grasp.

The remaining tremor of the pores has not completely disappeared. It is the same as the unflattened screams in the audience. He was blindfolded just now, but Fang Juexia seemed to be able to see it. He could trace the appearance of Pei Tingsong, pressing on his body stopped his struggle.

He didn't want to watch the next game. It seemed very interesting. Everyone was laughing. When the host announced that the game was over and the blue team won, Fang Juexia knew that Ling Yi had punctured the captain's balloon first. He stood up with everyone, and Ling Yi, who took off his blindfold, rushed over to hug him and He Ziyan.

"We won!"

"It's amazing, I didn't even go."

Fang Juexia also hugged Ling Yi back and patted him on the back, "Awesome."

The losing party needs to be punished, even if it is Pei Tingsong who has pulled back a round. Previous experience told them that Pei Tingsong's luck was very bad. The teammates were afraid that he would draw a peculiar penalty, so they blindly selected a penalty, and the result was normal. They did push-ups and sang their part in "Broken Array" for one and a half minutes.

push ups……

Fang Juexia glanced to his left, Pei Tingsong was still in plaster, and it was definitely inconvenient to do push-ups.

"Small Pei, or just forget it?" The host was still worried about the injury on his hand.

Pei Tingsong followed his teammates, "It's okay, I have been working out."

He Ziyan suggested, "Why don't you do sit-ups if you can't hold onto the ground? It's also convenient."

As soon as the punishment was changed, Pei Tingsong needed a partner to press the foot. The fans in the audience shouted Fang Juexia's name, and the host was not easy to refuse, "Then Jue Xia can help?"

Fang Juexia nodded, walked to Pei Tingsong, who was already lying flat and bent, holding his ankle, and looking at Pei Tingsong's fixed left hand, he couldn't help but whispered, "Be careful."

This sentence once again triggered the carnival of countless fans below. It was obviously just an ordinary sentence of concern, and they had too much meaning.

Pei Tingsong with an ok gesture, and then hugged his hands on the back of his neck. After the host yelled "Punishment begins", he started doing sit-ups.

He has maintained the habit of exercising all year round. Pei Tingsong did it very easily. Before he took off the large avocado green sweater coat outside to play games on stage, he only wore a white T with a primer. Now he gets up every time he rolls up. , The clothes will shrink forward a little bit. From Fang Juexia's perspective, Pei Tingsong's abdominal muscles are undoubtedly revealed.

Unlike ordinary times, the abdominal muscles affected by sit-ups are fresh and lively, with a faint sweat, relaxation and tension, with a certain unspeakable frequency, the sunken mermaid line is buried in the edge of the jeans waist. , Continue down...