🌌Chapter 8 : Game Punishment

Only then did Pei Tingsong discover the source of this dress. He held his forehead and looked at Fang Juexia, his eyes widened to make an expression [you explain it to me].

But Fang Juexia was still immersed in the memory search, returning to his senses for a long time, "It seems that it is indeed a station gift."

Destroy this person. Pei Tingsong could only forcefully change the subject as if nothing happened, "Brother Ziyan, help me get some potato chips."

"If you want to eat, it's not that simple." He Ziyan made a round of two long legs, "You have to play a game, you can eat if you win, and there is a penalty if you lose."

"What punishment?" Ling Yi suddenly became energetic.

Lu Yuan had an idea, "How about kissing?"

The other five people:...

[Hahahahaha, Mr. Luyuan, if you can speak, you will have a concert! ]

[howmadewinds! ]

[woc kiss hahahahaha! Is our small card group so open? What do you usually do in the dormitory! ]

Ling Yi squinted Lu Yuan's face, "Are you not gay?"

Lu Yuan pinched his face with his backhand, "I am gay, and you are 0."

"I'm Ling Yi!"

Lu Yuan: "Is it 1 or 0?"

He Ziyan immediately answered, "I don't believe it."

Xiao Pei: "Where is 1?"

Jiang Miao hurriedly came out to complete the field, "It's alright, don't talk anymore."

[Team: I'm too difficult! ]

[What kind of gay comic group is this hhhh]

[01: Sa you guys in three days]

[Sure enough, there are no straight men in Kaleido. ]

Jiang Miao also said, "If you are to be punished...to be fair, everyone writes a punishment method, and the person who loses will draw one from it to complete it. How about?"

"it is good!"

[Wow, wow, wow, I want to see what punishment everyone writes! ]

The director arranged after the camera, "Everyone takes one minute to write in front of the camera. Remember to show it after you finish writing."

Fang Juexia was thinking about punishment in his mind, a little lost, and suddenly heard everyone talking about himself.

"Let's say it first, you can't do any math games." Lu Yuan took a piece of French fries and stuffed it into his mouth. "Otherwise Teacher Fang will rub us on the ground."

He said that everyone sighed in unison.

[Hahahahahahaha should come or come]

[Humanoid calculator Fang Juexia is going to make a comeback again! ? ? ]

[? ? The new fan looks dumbfounded, seeking popular science! ]

He Ziyan smiled, "I can still recall the fear of being dominated by Wangzi's milk."

[I knew it! Wang Tsai's milk terrier is really funny! ]

Ling patted with one hand and made an online commentary, "Come on, summary, we thought Juexia participated in a variety show before, and there seemed to be a cut at station b. At that time, there was a link that counts, that is, the more and more difficult one, but Jue Xia won the ultimate prize with his amazing arithmetic ability, a car of Wangzi milk, yes, a whole car."