Chapter 74 : Provocative Separation

"Murong is swaying, such a big talk, you dare to say." Nangong Shanshan scornfully looked at Murong and sneered, "You think that with your waste, you can defeat the Snow, it is simply an idiotic dream. Before Wu Da he was defeated, but it is because Wu Da does not use Xuan Li. Even if your strength is greater than Wu Da, in front of the snow, it is just an axe."

"What do I do, you don't have to manage it." Murong sneered and said with a sneer. "This is something between me and Murong Snow. I don't need you to open the door for Murong Snow. It's hard that you are Murong Snow's dog? You have to speak for her?"

Does Murong Snow like to provoke a thing? If Murong Snow can do, she can do the same.

After hearing Murong Yan words, Murong Snow heart was stunned. She immediately raised her head and looked at the direction of Nangong Shanshan. She saw that the face of Nangong Shanshan became dark.

There was a bad voice in her heart. You know, this Nangong Shanshan is the only sister of my brother. In order to please Nangong Shanshan, she did spend much time. Now that Murong Yan is saying such a word, it is very likely that her previous efforts will be in vain.

"Sister, how can you say such a thing?" Murong Snow pours her face and looks indignantly at Murong Yan. "It’s just the truth, you attack her like this. You are my good sister. She is unfair to me, is it wrong?"

"Sister, if you are dissatisfied with me, don't involves others."

"Hey, you don't have to say it here." For the maintenance that Murong Snow said, the Nangong Shanshan obviously didn't appreciate it at all. "I don't want to worry about things between your sisters."

After that, Nangong Shanshan slammed Murong Snow and said nothing, then turned and left. When she left, she didn’t even look at Murong Snow, obviously becauseofwhat MurongYan said.

"Hey brother, I--" Murong Snow tilted her head and lowered her eyebrows, just covering up the dissatisfaction that flashed through the eyes. Even if she was dissatisfied with Murong Yan, she was also dissatisfied with Nangong Shanshan.

For everyone's point of view, Murong Snow has a kind of grievance in her face that looked like being bullied. Murong Yan is a big wicked person who bullies people.

"Xueer, she only a moment of arrogance. I will talk to her when I go back." Nangong took a step forward and took Murong into the arms.

Murong Snow said nothing. She just snuggled in the arms of Nangong.

Seeing the scene in front of her, Murong has no feeling of watching their things. She turned and decided to leave. Such a love drama, she has no interest in watching.

At this time, Murong Snow relying in the arms of Nangong, when she saw the back of Murong Yan, the eyes flashed a glimpse.

Originally, she only intended to defeat Murong Yan in the ring, let everyone know that she is stronger than Murong Yan. But now she has changed her mind. She must give Murong Yan an awkward lesson. She must let Murong Yan know how she will be trampled on.

It is because Murong Yan that there will be cracks between her and Nangong Shanshan. After that, she still had to find a way to smash the idiot of Nangong Shanshan. Although Nangong Shanshan is stupid, she is the sister of her brother.