Chapter 99 : Timely Rescue

The man stood in the middle of the air, in a black suit, faintly visible dark lines embroidered by gold silk, which set off more and more honorable. The cold, arrogant eyes seem to have no focal length, and the deep eyes are full of calm, as if no one under the sun can get into his eyes. Black hair, scattered in the ear, the ear diamonds glow blue. Junmei had to make people secretly marvel. At the same time, his side was surrounded by a cold and powerful atmosphere, which made people subconsciously want to bow down.

Beautiful!

Honorable!

It’s cold!

Powerful!

This is the only feeling that everyone has at the moment.
But it is such a man who is so powerful that it is shocking, noble and overlooking, and he is holding a woman in his hand. Although the expression on the face is not much, the movement on the hand is very gentle.

Behind the man in black, a man in Tsing Yi stood still. Long hair like ink scattered on Tsing Yi, only a little hair band to put the front of the hair behind his head, the body exudes the same cold temperament as his sword. The three-dimensional features, such as the sharp knife carving, exudes an icy atmosphere, and the eyes that are so deep that they can't see the end are staring at the blade with caution.

If such a man looks alone, it is definitely an existence that cannot be ignored. However, such a good man, but just standing quietly behind the black man, guarding respectfully.

Looking at the sudden appearance of the man, Murong Xiong and others did not know what was going on.

Murong Rui, Murong Li, and Murong Xin looked at each other and have a dignified eye. They have exhausted their efforts when they attacked Murong Yan. They are attacking with the determination not to let Murong live.

Moreover, they are also very confident. After this attack, Murong Yan can't have a life. However, the reason is that after such a blow, their actually appeared such a man.

Although they don't know who the man is, but they are very clear, this is definitely not the existence of their peeping. Such a noble and powerful atmosphere, in front of him, they can not afford any feeling of resistance. As if as a man's words, they will be willing to die.

"Who are you?" Looking at the man in black holding Mu Rong Yan, Murong Xiong is full of fear. "Here is the Murong family. You dare to stop the family. The courage is really not small!"

He never knew that Murong Yan would actually know such a powerful man. Even if he said threats at the moment, his heart was not calm at all.

"Noisy!" The black man didn't even look at his eyes. He waved his sleeves and turned into a fierce attack, a direct attack to Murong Xiong.

In the face of this sudden attack, Murong Xiong subconsciously wants to hide. However, he found that his body had no way to move, only to watch the fierce attack directly toward it. Then, he only felt a pain in his abdomen, and the internal organs were like shifting. He flew up until he hit the wall, and he stopped and fell to the ground.

He held his hand with one hand and wanted to get up, but he couldn't help it anymore. He spit a blood directly and his face became defeated.

The color of this blood is different from the normal blood, and the red is almost black, which is extraordinarily pure. This is not an ordinary blood, but blood.

For cultivators, blood is not the same as normal blood. The so-called blood is the result of the cultivation of the mysterious power. Blood can be said to be the energy of a person, or it can be said to determine the length of life of a cultivator.