Chapter 124 : The girl in green was rushed (Unedited)

From the beginning to the end, Murong's face did not speak for himself. Facts speak louder than words. However, she did not expect that Qinglan would be stupid like this. At this point, I still don't know that I am not very attractive.

Compared with the straightforward temper of Qing Biao, the talent of Zi Yan is the deepest hidden! On the surface, the appearance of a white lotus flower is actually more than anyone else in the heart. The reason why this green scorpion is doing this kind of behavior here, I am afraid that this is indispensable for this sable to push behind!

"Look, even you are not willing to help you in your so-called good sister." Long Li sneered and looked at the green scorpion. "You look at your eyes again, look at these words, how many words do you say? The individual is on your side. Everyone just thinks that you are unreasonable."

Qing Lan was shocked and had to start to face the facts she had been neglecting before. When she saw the bad eyes of the people, her heart began to shake. Especially when she saw that even the purple sable with her did not look at her, there was a vague sense of uncertainty in her heart.

"Noisy, just for such a thing, you actually have a face here to complain." Yuan Li's face has become particularly ugly, "As long as it is a discerning person, you can see who is right and who is wrong. You dare Say here."

"President!" Qingyi seems to be more wronged. She really doesn't understand what she is doing wrong. "It's not fair. You can't stand on her side because you like Murong. It's obviously She can't help but die, you-"

"If she really can't help, can you still stand here so safely?" Yuan whispered. "Since you feel that I am so unfair as a dean, then don't stay in Qinglong. In the college, I will accept such unfair treatment afterwards."

As soon as this statement came out, the face of the green scorpion changed greatly, and the blood on his face faded. "President, you... what do you mean?"

She can't believe her ears. What does the Dean mean? Is it necessary to expel her from the college? No, no, she won't be driven out of college.

Not only the youth, but the freshmen around them can't help but be surprised when they hear the words of Yuan. They did not expect that the dean would actually make such a decision. Indeed, the behavior of such a sinister singer is indeed disgusting. But even then, there is no need to drive people out of college directly!

Unlike those new students, those old people are only a little surprised by the behavior of Yuan. The dean has always been doing things, which is what they all know. This Qingyi's left sentence is unfair, and there is an unfairness that really makes the Dean very disgusted. However, they did not expect that the dean would make such a decision. Although there are some accidents, it is not shocking.

"I don't mean you can understand it?" Yuan looked at Qinglan from the cold. "Qinglong College is unfair to you, and you don't have to continue to be angry here. Our Qinglong College can't keep people like you."

When I heard Yuan's departure, Qing Biao was hit hard. "President, you can't treat me like this."

"I am the dean, I have the power to decide that there is every student in the college to stay." Yuan said with no mercy, "I can not accommodate the big Buddha like you. And, you continue to stay." In our college, I don't know how many students will be jealous of you."

"President, I am wrong, I am really wrong." I heard that I was about to be expelled from the college. I was really afraid of this. I changed her face and suddenly fell down in front of Yuan. "This time, it is my fault, Dean, beg you, don't drive me out. If I left the college, I really don't know where to go?"