Chapter 95 : Resume Repair (6)

Early the next morning, Murong Snow set off to go to the Nangong family to visit Nangong Temple. However, at the cloister of the garden, she met Murong Yan.

Murong Yan also naturally noticed Murong Snow, who was coming to herself. During this time, she has not seen Murong Snow. She heard that Murong Snow has been recuperating in her yard.

However, to her surprise, it wasn’t that Murong had left the yard, but Murong’s Snow's repair had been restored.

"Hey, isn't this my sister?" Murong Snow leaned forward and spoke to her sister, but her face looked extraordinarily embarrassed. "This time I really didn't see my sister and also my sister won the family meeting, now in the Murong family, has a pivotal position. Presumably, the grandfather must very valued you now."

When talking, Murong Snow tone was full of ridicule. Now in the Murong family, who does not know, although Murong Yan has won the championship of the family conference, but still has not received any attention in the family. The owner even roared at her.

Murong Snow said these words were to make Murong Yan embarrassed. She just wants Murong Yan to know her value. Even if she wins the championship of the family conference, Murong Yan can't compare to her as the big lady.

"Mu Rong Snow, you stopped me, just want to tell me these nonsense?" Murong's Yan face looks has no change and  not even more embarrassed because of Murong's Snow irony, "If you are done, then let go."

She has no feelings for the Murong family, and naturally does not care if she can have a place in the Murong family.

"Hey, Murong pours out, you don't like it." Murong Snow put a cold smile, looks at Murong Yan, and smugly said, "You did say it before, I can't practice anymore in the future? You see now, my repair has been restored."

"Mu Rong Yan one day, I will give you the shame you brought me, and I will return it to you."

"Even if you have resumed your cultivation now, what about it?" Murong Yan smiled and smiled carelessly. "You used to be my defeat. Is it now that you are better than me?" Murong Snow, even if you want to show off, you must also distinguish the situation!"

"You--" Murong Snow was angry but she quickly regained her usual appearance. "Murong Yan, you should not be too confident. Although I can't compare with you now, but in the Murong family, I am more valued than you. If I want to surpass you, it is just a matter of time."

"Then you will refuel." Murong smirked at the corner of her mouth and evoked a meaningful smile. "I am going to study at the four colleges soon. You want to surpass me, I am afraid it is not an easy task." ”

After that, Murong Yan turned her around and ignored Murong Snow with the face that became ugly and left.

However, as soon as she returned to her yard, the smile on Murong Yan disappeared completely, and her expression became dignified. "White, you come out!"

As soon as he heard the call of Murong, Xiaobai immediately came out of the space.

"Xiaobai, the repair of Murong's Snow has been restored." Murong turned her face and said directly.

"Impossible." Xiaobai subconsciously retorted. "Master, you have used the power of life before, blocking the meridians of Murong Snow, and she can't practice again in this life."

For the role of the power of life, Xiaobai is still very confident.

"She has indeed recovered her repair." Murong Yan said with a clear voice, "I have seen it today, and I am sure."