Chapter 85 : Sisters battle (6)

This time, Murong Yan did not use mysterious power, but simply used her own power. Huge fists, directly to the nose of Murong Snow.

Murong Snow has no strength to escape, and she is still able to stand there and has exhausted her whole body. She could only watch as the attack of Murong Yan was getting closer and closer to her. In an instant, she felt a sharp pain in her nose.

No one thought that Murong Yan movements would be so fast, so straightforward. Especially the people who are watching the battle, they have seen a lot of comparisons, but they rarely see this direct fight and then use their fists to smash. In particular, the two people above the ring are not weak.

Murong Snow touch her nose and grabbed it. There started a piece of sticky liquid flowing. She wiped it and put it in front of her eyes. She had blood in her hand and looked at the nosebleed in her hand. She didn’t seem to dare and believe that it is true.

"Murong Snow, this can't be blame me." Murong Yan squinted and came to Murong Snow, directly leaning over and whispered in her ear. "I just gave you a chance, since you don't to be willing to admit defeat, then I will be welcome."

Murong Snow squinted her eyes and her eyes widened, and her eyes flashed a little panic. Although she did not know what Murong Yan was going to do, she was sure that it would never be a good thing. She has a hunch that if she does not admit defeat, she may be more face-to-face.

It’s a pity that there are many things that people can't do whatever they want. Sometimes, after missing the opportunity, it is not an easy task for people to want to admit defeat.

Just as Murong Snow was going to open her mouth, Murong Yan poked again and kicked her up.

This foot Murong Yan still does not use any mysterious power, a simple one down, kicked on the abdomen of the unsuspecting Murong Snow, kicked her to the ground.

This is not over yet, Murong Yan give a sneer at the corner of her mouth, and a toe on her toes, make Murong Snow fall again from the ground, one hand into a fist, once again greeted to Murong Snow beautiful face.

Murong Snow tender and beautiful cheeks quickly swollen, and before the nose was still bleeding, the whole person was particularly embarrassed, completely without the usual elegant and gentle image.

With one stroke and one style, Murong Snow's beauty which was as smooth as the flow of water, and it makes the people who have been watching by stunned.

"Mu Rong Yan, you stop -"
Murong Xiong, who is on the stands, finally couldn't help but scream to stop.

You must know that Murong Yan is the person of the Murong family, but it represents the face of the Murong family. Now the practice of Murong Yan is simply putting the face of the Murong family on the ground and trampling it. He can't accept it!

Hearing such a stop of the sound, Murong Yan smirked at the corner of her mouth and gives a sneer at him, but the movements on her hands did not stop at all.

"You are a barrier, I told you to stop, did you hear it?"

Looking at Murong Yan and disregarding himself completely, when he was still doing her own thing, the anger in Murong Xiong heart was even more prosperous.

"Master of the family, although you are the owner, but the victory above this platform, you should not interfere!" Murong Yan put a foot to the Murong Snow on the ground, then whispered, "This Murong Snow hasn't given up, so I don't have a reason to stop."