Chapter 115 : Xiaohong Injured (Unedited)

When she heard Murong's face, Song Lin was so angry that she was about to vomit blood. Immediately, she thought of something. She suddenly pointed at the nose of Murong's face and began to smash. "It's you, what are you doing? is not it?"

"Why don't you admit that your contract is too weak?" Murong said with a smile and said, "Or, as I just said, you didn't give it enough!"

"Murong pours out, you deceive too much." Song Lin's eyes screamed a share of hate, she turned to her own black, ordered, "black wind, you immediately killed me now."

The black scorpion turned his head and looked at Song Lin. The eyes were all embarrassing. Under the pressure of a powerful blood, it does not dare to move now. If it can, it also wants to attack the yellow-haired hoe, but the fox in the arms of the yellow-haired scorpion makes it feel surrendered in the eyes.

"Black wind, did you hear me?" Seeing that the black wind did not have any movements, Song Lin's heart was anxious. She continued to use the contractual relationship. "Black wind, I am now ordering you, and I will immediately take Murong." Kill it."

The pressure in the blood veins makes it impossible for the black scorpion to act rashly. However, the role of the contract makes it impossible for it to violate the owner's orders.

In the end, under the strong command of Song Lin, the black scorpion once again attacked the past with Murong. However, it is clear that its attack has not been as violent as it was before, just like what is less motivation.

However, even so, the attack power of the black scorpion is not to be underestimated. At least in the eyes of others, Murong is definitely more than black.

Murong leaned down and did not panic, she reached out and touched the skyfire fox in her arms. "Xiaohong, you will go to the little black bug. As long as you win, I will take you tonight. Eat a lot of delicious food."

delicious!

Upon hearing these words, Xiaohong's eyes immediately lit up. After so many days, Xiaohong's food-feeding property has developed towards Xiaobai. but--

Xiaohong looked at Murong with a worried look. Although it is a natural beast, it is much higher in level than the black cockroach. However, he is still only in his infancy, and he simply can't beat the blacks that have been through battles.

"Do not worry!" Murong's fingertips flashed in cash, randomly injecting the golden light directly into Xiaohong's body. "You have to believe in yourself. Are you not a firefox? Just use your skyfire and directly put this little black bug. Burn it, we will eat braised snake meat today."

Xiaohong doesn't know what his master has done, but it feels that his body is full of power, as if he can burn at any time.

In the face of the black shackles that came to the forefront, Murong gave a slap in the face and took out the fire fox in his arms.

"Ah--" Seeing such a situation, the courageous person immediately exclaimed.

A huge black sable and a small fox, who wins and who bears, as long as it is a discerning person, you can see it at a glance. Many women who are watching the battle secretly blame Murong's anti-drugs. It's too shameful to push such a cute little fox out as a shield.

Just when everyone thought that the little fox should be swallowed by the black scorpion, something unexpected happened. Just as the black scorpion was coming to the little fox, the little fox suddenly grew his mouth, and a red flame with a golden dot flew straight toward the black scorpion.

The black cockroach did not seem to think that the little fox would suddenly spurt out the fire, and when it wanted to evade it, it was too late. There are flames on its head and in many places. Suddenly, the place where the flame was burned, the scales fell immediately, and the flesh inside was burnt, and a smell of meat was also emitted.