Chapter 139 : Relics (Unedited)

"Why should this girl talk like this?" Nangong said with a ugly face. "I have nothing to do with Cher, and the girl seems to have nothing to do with it! Why should the girl be so aggressive?"

"I am aggressive?" Long Lizhen is like a joke. "Please, look at what you are doing now. Do I need to be aggressive? I just mean that you have blocked our way."

"You--" Murong pours snow on his face. "What is this about you? If you can't get used to it, you will go around! I think you see our feelings are good, so hey!"

"I am!" Long Li said dismissively. "This lady needs to marry you. Who do you think you are? But it is just a small family of small people. You think you have something great. And You guys, men and women, I want to vomit, what do you say?"

When I heard Long Lijun's words, Murong poured snow on her stomach, and she wanted to open her mouth, but she could be dragged by Nangong.

"Well, Cher, don't make trouble." Nangong slammed Murong's hand, and shook his head gently. "It will not be good for anyone to go on."

Now Nangong Temple is not just coming to the four colleges, the boy who is full of enthusiasm. When he first came to the four major colleges, he was still full of pride, thinking that he was free from trials into Xuanwu College, which is an affirmation of his talent.

However, after entering the four colleges, he realized that many things are different from what he imagined. In the college, students with higher talents abound. Even the origin of his pride is, in the eyes of others, insignificant.

After this period of experience, after seeing the attitude of Long Lizhen, Nangong Temple knew that Long Li was afraid that it was not simple. Therefore, he does not want to be with Long Li. This is really too bad for him.

After hearing the dissuasion of Nangong Yu, Murong was dissatisfied with the snow. However, she did not say much. She still remembers that she had been in trouble with Nangong before, and after that, she could no longer see Nangong. After that time, she also understood a lot of things, at least, in the heart of Nangong, she is not the most important.

Soon, Nangong Yu took the Murong and left the snow. Before leaving, he deeply looked at Murong and gave him a look, and there were thoughts that outsiders could not understand.

Huangfu looked at it all in his eyes. His eyes flashed a trace of disdain and dissatisfaction, but he did not do anything to the two. Perhaps he said that he did not put these two people in mind.

"We will continue to hurry!" Murong said with a smile, "If you continue to delay, I am afraid that we will not arrive until the relics are in the world!"

Soon, the group continued to hurry. However, in two days, a few people came to the place where the so-called remains are about to be born. It is a valley surrounded by mountains and the surrounding terrain is complex, but it does not seem to be too dangerous.

In the surrounding areas, there have been a lot of students from the four major colleges. I must have heard about the news that the remains are coming, so I came from all parts of the secret.

"It seems that we are still coming late!" Long Li looked at so many people around and snorted. "So many people have come, and I don't know when this relic will come out."

"As long as the remains are not yet in the world, then we are not too late." Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smiled. "As for when the ruins are in the world, I am afraid that no one can say it! But the news of the relics in the end Where did you hear about it?"

Said, Murong looked at her face with a look of doubt and looked at Long Lizhen.

"To really say where I heard it, I really can't figure it out." Long Liyi shook his head gently. "Everyone said this anyway, but I think, probably in the secret. People should have heard of this news! At least I have seen a lot of people here! I don't know if we can get any inheritance."