Chapter 98 : Family Wars

"It seems that today you are going to put this crime on me." Murong Yan sneered. "I think what you want to do is not to find out who steals, but to sculpt my spirit."

These are the words of the grandeur, she does not believe it. It seems that Murong Xiong now wants the medicinal medicine to be the one that she has stolen.

To be honest, she is not particularly concerned about this mysterious Lingbao. However, if Murong Xiong wants to take it, he must also look at whether or not he has this ability.

"Murong Yan, you don't want to care about it here." It seems that it has said what to be in the state of his mind, Murong Xiong is almost angry. "You privately steal the family treasure, even if I want your life is not too much. Now it is just for you to surrender Lingbao in exchange for your own life."

"The things I have done will not be denied." Murong Yan sighed and spoke loudly. "But the same, I have not done it, then I will not admit it. Even if you want to plant it on me, It depends on whether I am willing to take this charge."

"At this point, you still dare to be hard." Murong Xiong's eyes are all disgusting. "If you insist on not accepting punishment, then you will lose your life, let alone we are ruthless."

When she heard Murong Xiong’s words, Murong’s Yan almost laughed. “It’s hard to be done. Do you think that you are very human now? You are a group of elders who want to blame this thing on me a junior. Do you dare to say that you don't have any selfishness?"

Hearing such a straightforward question as Murong Yan, the faces of the people on the scene could not help but flash a trace of embarrassment.

"Murong Yan, you don't want to confuse people here." Murong Xiyi said with anger. "You said so much here, you have no evidence that this is not what you did? I tell you, no matter what you said today is useless."

"Oh, let me say it, I feel very strange!" Murong Yan sneered and looked at Murong Xiyi, and said, "When I am on these days, I should have no conflicts of interest with Erbo! How are you? If you don’t speak today, what is the opening for me? I’m thinking—"

After a pause, Murong Yan looked at Murong Xiyi with a deep impression. "Is it so eager to put this crime on me, is there any other reason?"

When this statement came out, everyone’s eyes were all concentrated on Murong Xiyi body.

"Murong Yan, you dare to smudge me here." Faced with the suspicion of everyone, Murong Xiyi even killed Murong Yan  in his heart. "I just said the truth. If it wasn't you. Then why would we find your jade in the treasure house?"

"Master, if you just rely on such a jade, you will sit on as a homeowner, then I will not be convinced." Murong Yan looked at Murong Xiong sitting there, her mouth has sarcasm smile, "As for the mysterious spiritual treasure, I will not hand it over."

"You are looking for death." Hearing Murong Yan answer, Murong Xiong felt that the dignity of his homeowner was challenged. This also added a few anger to his already angry heart. "Since you are not willing to confess don't blame me for not feeling sympathy. Come, let's take Murong Yan down."

For Murong’s Yan provocative and repeated provocations, Murong Xiong can’t stand it anymore. Although it is said that this time the remedy of the recovery dan, there are indeed some doubts. However, the person who was found is only Murong and she must be responsible for this.