Chapter 105 : Perceive his mind

Xiaobai wants to go immediately and save Murong. However, it has not yet acted and the person around it have already flew away in the direction of Murong like a gust of wind.

Huangfu flew directly to the face of Murong. When he saw that Murong was still hanging in the tail of the snake, his eyes were brewing with a storm, and he waved directly and cut off the snake tail. Murong was like a rag doll and fall into his arms.

Looking at the person who fell in his arms, Huangfu felt a trace of fear. Such an unfamiliar emotion, he has never been. Nothing has always made him feel scared. But now he is afraid that this person in his arms will be so fragrant.

Carefully looking at the situation of Murong, he finally breathed a sigh of relief when he found the person in his arms.

However, even if Murong has a breath but the injury is very heavy. There are a lot of blood marks on her body, and the internal organs are also damaged to varying degrees. The most serious is her Dantian's injury, the snake's tail has been straight through her dantian. If she does not rescue in time, she will never be able to practice again.

Innocently taking care of the other, Huangfu immediately began to convey the mysterious power to the body of Murong.

Xiao Bai also came to the Huangfu at this time, but it just looked at it quietly and did not dare to bother. It can be seen that Huangfu is helping the owner to repair the injuries in her body.

Looking at the Murong, who is covered in blood, the little white eyes are red. It didn't come to mind, but it was only a while and the master became what it is now. It blames it, it is clearly the master's contract beast, but when the owner is in danger, it did not find it in time, now the owner suffer such a heavy injury.

Murong in the arms of the emperor, under the repair of Xuan Li, and the inner core of the heart which constantly running, the injuries in the body have been much better. There was no blush on the face and finally there was a faint blush and her breathing became smoother.

Chen Wenwen looked at everything that happened, and she simply couldn’t return to senses. She didn't mean it. She knew that she was too scared, so she would take Murong as a shield.

When the emperor cut off the snake's tail snake, facing the imperial concubine, the heart could not afford a trace of anger and revenge. After the emergence of Huangfu, it has only one feeling, that is, danger.

Such a danger makes it want to escape. Even if the man cut off its tail, it did not dare to have any revenge. On the man's body, it felt a very strong atmosphere. When it saw the white beast that appeared later, it even had a heart that wanted to die.

The rank of the serpent is not low, and it has already produced wisdom. At the first sight of Xiaobai, it has already felt the suppression from the blood. Although it is not clear which one is in front of him, it is clear that this is not the existence that it can look up to.

It doesn't want anything at the moment, just wants to leave quickly. It feels that if he continues to stay, he will not have a life. Even the baby that he had always wanted to recover, he didn't want it.

However, when it wants to leave as soon as possible, it finds that it has been imprisoned, it is completely unable to move.

At this time, Huangfu had no idea what other things were, and all his thoughts had been placed on Murong. Looking at Murong's face, his face turned a little better, and his brow was loose.