Chapter 144 : Long Li's Thoughts (Unedited)

After coming out of the relics, Murong pours a few people and still go on the road together. However, along the way, Murong looked at it and saw Long Lizhen seems a bit strange.

When a few people were resting, Long Liyi walked alone to the river, and Murong leaned forward to follow up, and indicated that Huangfu should not keep up.

"Li Li." Murong pours directly to the side of Long Lizhen, "Let's talk about it!"

"Ah?" was shocked by Murong's sudden appearance, and Long Lizhen was a bit confused. "What is it? What is it? What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about, don't you know?" Murong turned his head and looked at Long Li, and raised his eyebrows. "You have been strange in these days. Is there something happening?"

"You are saying, I can't understand at all." In the face of Murong's almost obsessive look, Long Lizhen seems to be a little dodgy. "I know that you are good, you should not be suspicious here."

"What's okay?" Seeing Long Li's appearance, Murong's face is not a word. "You look at what you are doing now. Which one is like good? Let's talk! You and the rotor. Is there something happening between them?"

In these few days, she has already noticed that Long Lizhen feels strange when she is with the rotor. Moreover, Long Lizhen is a woman who is very savvy, but she will also blush when facing the rotor. All this shows that things are not that simple.

"What are you talking about?" Hearing Murong's face and lifting the rotor, Long Lizhen is like a cat stepped on the tail. The whole person has to fry. "Don't talk nonsense? If you hear it by the rotor." I still don't know what to think about it!"

"Reassured, I promise you that he will not hear the dialogue between us." Murong smiled and said, "However, it doesn't look like you have nothing to look at." You haven't known each other for a long time with the rotor. If something really happened between you, it must have happened in the ruins."

"We have nothing." Long Li's tone seemed a bit low. "Perhaps, he doesn't want to happen with me?"

When I heard Long Li's words, Murong's face was really shocked. "What really happened between you and the rotor? I'm just guessing, you shouldn't like the rotor?"

When I think about this possibility, Murong feels a little unbelievable. What kind of person the rotor is, she is not at all clear, but since Huangfu is the master of the devil, the rotor can follow the emperor's side, and his identity is definitely not low. If Long Lizhen really wants to be with the rotor, it must not be more than ten times more than the current effort.

Under the gaze of Murong, Long Lizhen did not hide. After pondering for a while, she nodded. "Well, when he was in the ruins, he saved me several times, if not because he was there, Even if I don't die, I will definitely be seriously injured."

When I heard Long Li's words, Murong's face was awkward, and she immediately reminded me, "Lie, you have to know, gratitude and affection are two things. Maybe you just confuse your gratitude with your feelings. The emotional things are not so simple. Do you still have to think about it?"

"No, I know exactly what I am thinking." Long Liyi shook her head gently. "I am affectionate to him, not grateful. However, in his eyes, there is no such thing as me. "

"Have you confessed to him?" Murong squinted and blinked. "And, did he refuse you?"

Seeing that Long Lizhen was so stunned, she couldn't think of it.

"Hey, it's really being said by you." Long Li couldn't help but sigh, she turned her head and looked at Murong, her eyes with endless loss, "in the secret world." I used to confess to him, but he refused. I know that he doesn't like me."