Chapter 140 : Vision (Unedited)

"Mu Rong pours face?" A baby face man, after seeing Murong's face, exclaimed, apparently, he did not expect to meet Murong in this place.

An exclamation, the attention of the other two men in the temple was also concentrated on the face of Murong who had just entered.

Murong frowned and looked at the three men in the temple. "You are the elite class."

The baby face and the peach eye she had seen, but did not know the name, but the man who stood in the center of the dominant position, she could not forget. That was the Xuanyuanlang who saved Song Lin on the challenge platform.

"Mu Rong pours, how can you appear here?" Baby face, that is, Song Hao looked at Murong with a look of caution. "And, who is this person around you?"

Song Yu knows the strength of Murong's face, and of course, he has not forgotten the grudge between Murong and Song Lin. However, although he and Song Lin are both children of the Song family, they simply cannot say that they have any feelings. Even when the two were in the Song family, they were still in a state of opposition.

Although he did not think about the idea of ​​revenge for Song Lin, but he is still very taboo about Murong. In particular, there is still a man who can't see the depth of his face, and he is even more worried. If there is any inheritance, he will be intercepted by Murong.

"Jokes, you can be here, why can't I be here?" Murong pours like a joke. "It's hard to be a relic or a place for you. No one else can be arrogant! As for the people around me." Who is it, you should have nothing to do with it!"

"You--" Seeing Murong's face and feelings are not left, Song Yu's heart is full of fire.

"Well, Song Hao, shut up." The opening is Xuanyuanlang. There is no expression on his face. "Since everyone has entered this ruin together, it depends on the ability!"

"Everything depends on the ability." Peach blossom eyes are watching and admiring Murong. "Just, haven't asked, who is this son? If I remember correctly, this is a mystery, except for the four colleges. People, other people should not be able to enter casually! Do not know which school is this son?"

Because it can't see the depth, the flying stream is very alert to Huangfu. Moreover, he has the feeling that this man will definitely not be the person of the four major colleges, because there are not such strong people in the four major colleges.

Huangfu didn't even look at the three people in front of him. In his eyes, there was only the existence of Murong.

Seeing such a situation, Murong couldn't help but help, but she still spoke. "You will not take care of your affairs. So the same, I hope you will not care for me."

After that, Murong's face was directly pulled up by Huangfu's hand and went inside the hall. She has not wanted to talk to these people.

Huangfu did not have any resistance, let Murong lean forward and walk in the direction of the inside. Looking at the hands that the two men pulled together, he was always expressionless, and the eyes flashed a little warm.

When I saw Murong and Yan Huang and went to the temple, Xuanyuan Lang and others did not delay, and immediately went in the direction of the temple. After all, they don't want to lose opportunities because of anger.

Murong and Yan Huang soon entered the hall. Unlike the outside, they should have entered a study room with a desk shelf and a wall hanging on the room.

"This is a study." Murong raised his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows. "I don't know if there is anything good in this room."

"There is nothing special here." After watching the circle, Huangfu whispered. "At least, I have seen it. There are no organs or secrets in this room. All Everything is clear at a glance."