171: Owing a human feelings (Unedited)

However, whether or not the powder jade can be understood, this is not important. Because now everyone is reading and seeing her true face, no one will have any sympathy for her.

Of course, for all this, Pink Jade does not know. She can feel that after what happened during this time, maybe everyone has a bad impression on her. Therefore, she feels that it is imperative to first restore her image.

Probably because of this kind of thinking, in the following days, the powder jade is safe and self-sufficient, and did not dare to confront the Murong. However, she is still trying to seduce Huangfu in the dark. It's just that Huangfu didn't even look at her.

Murong is naturally aware of the shameless thoughts of Pink Yu, but she does not care because she believes in Huangfu. A person like Pink Jade is just a clown, and it is not worth her mind.

Because of the lack of powder jade, the atmosphere of getting along with everyone is particularly good. Along the way, everyone is also getting along well. Of course, in times of danger, Huangfu is still standing on the sidelines, while Murong is eager to kill the enemy. For such a situation, other people are confused about what is going on.

You have to say that Huangfu cares about Murong, why have you been holding your bladder? However, you have to say that Huangfu does not care about Murong's face. In normal times, what is the relationship between the two people? Moreover, for the actions of Huangfu, Murong's face is not a complaint, and it is still sweet and sweet.

However, there is not much thought among the people. After all, how do people get along with each other and they have no qualifications to intervene. As long as people feel that they are getting along with each other, then it's good.

However, what makes Li Wei people feel a little annoyed is that time has passed for more than ten days, but they have never found a resurgence. However, there are still things that make them feel gratified, that is, they have gained a lot of spoils since this time.

There are still a lot of good things in this Phoenix Valley. They got a lot of herbs and the core of Warcraft during this time. Such a big harvest is something they have never had before. They used to enter the Phoenix Valley before, but they were only on the periphery. It was the first time to go deep into the Phoenix Valley.

And, most importantly, this time their harvest is so rich, but the losses are few. Although Huangfu never shot, but the strength of Murong's face is not to be underestimated, so this time, their damage is very small.

Even so, they have no way to find the resurrection, complete the task, and their harvest is great.

On this day, the group still looks for the resurrection flower in the Phoenix Valley. They are now getting closer and closer to the depths of the valley. Just at this time, I suddenly heard a cry for help.

"How can there be a cry for help?" After hearing the sound, the butterfly felt very strange. "This Phoenix Valley has always been uninhabited, especially now it is so close to the depths of the valley. How can anyone?"

Li Wei's brows are crumpled. "There is a lot of danger in the Phoenix Valley, but there are a lot of good things here. It's not surprising that someone came in here. Are we not here too?"

"Then we are going to have a look?" Butterfly frowned. "Now I have met, and I haven't stopped doing this."

"This--" Li Wei looked at the face with a sigh of relief and looked a little hesitant.

If it is normal, then this team is indeed based on his opinions. However, since they and Murong girl went together, things have changed a bit. Although for these things, Murong girl does not care, but when encountering such a thing, he feels that it should be based on the opinion of Murong girl. Because the repair of Murong girl is equal to him, but the strength is much higher than him. And now there is an inscrutable Huangfu, and he does not dare to be alone.