Chapter 97 : Lose the medicinal herbs (2)

In the Chamber of Deputies -

Murong Xiong sat on the main guard, and the look on his face was definitely not good-looking. Obviously, his mood has not recovered for not being able to get dan.

"Homeowner, how can this building dan not buy one?" The first is the Murong family's great elder Murong Rui. According to the seniors, he is considered to be Murong Xiong’s uncle. "It is not said that there are ten. So much?"

As the elder of the Murong family, Murong Rui is also the elder of the Murong family. He has a pivotal position in the Murong family. Therefore, even in the face of Murong Xiong, the owner of this home, he is still very emboldened.

"Although there are ten building bases, but -" when talking about this matter, Murong Xiong's face sank. "I don't know what happened to the auctioneers. Actually, there will be ten foundations. Dan bundled the auction together."

"How could this be?" The third elders of Murong frowned. "So now all the building bases have been bought by the Nangong family, aren't they?"

"Yes." Murong Xiong nodded. "The momentum of the Nangong family has been so great over the years. Now he has photographed ten building Dan. If the Murong family has more than ten strong foundations, to us Murong family, it is definitely not a good thing."

"Now it has become like this, and then there is nothing else, and there is no objection." Second elders, Murong Xin touched his beard, and his eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "What you have to do now is to see if there is any other way."

"Second, do you have any thoughts?" Murong Rui immediately asked, "If there is a way, then say it."

"In fact, we don't have to think about things too complicated." Murong Xin flashed a glimmer of light in his eyes. "The price of the ten building dan auctioned is so high that it directly requires the Nangong family of 100 million gold coins. It is said that this billion gold coins will not hurt the roots of the Nangong family, but it is always true that it is hurt!"

"Second elders, you mean --" Murong Xiong seems to understand the meaning of Murong Xin.

"Yes, I mean, at this time, we can go to the door and go directly to the Nangong family to make a deal." Murong Xin nodded and continued to speak. "We Murong family and Nangong family are originally tied with married. Now the Nangong family has photographed ten of the building bases, and we don't want them all."

"Even if he is willing to even one or two of them, it is already very good. There are many good things in the treasure house of our Murong family. Trading with money is really hurting, but exchanging gifts, that is not the same. It’s up."

"Yes, this idea can be." Murong Rui nodded and agreed.

After considering it for a while, Murong Xiong thought that this was a good way. He immediately called Lin Guangxiong and said,

"Lin Guan, I remember that there are five Sanpin plastic bones in the warehouse. You should take two of them out now."

Now think about it, only plastic bone Dan is the best. This is the same as the Zhuji Dan, which is not a refusal to come to Nangong court.

For the decision of Murong Xiong, the other three elders have no opinion.

"This time the family meeting is clearly the victory of our Murong family, but even if we won the title of the first family, there is no way to match the Nangong family." Murong Rui could not help but sigh, "We are the first family, but in the end, we have to look at the face of the Nangong family."