Chapter 94 : (Part 4)

After the needle was pulled out, Qiu Yuanyi also began to woke up.

"Yi, how are you feeling now?" As soon as he saw Qiuyuan Yi woke up, Qiuyuan quickly stepped forward and asked with concern. "Is there any feeling uncomfortable?"

"I am very good." Qiuyuan Yi mouth twitched a smile.

He didn't lie, and at the moment he really felt more relaxed than ever. It can be said that since birth, he has never felt so comfortable. From small to big, even if there is no disease, he always feel the depression in his body, and even there will be a sense of burning from time to time. He can clearly feel the existence of different fires in his body and even feel the threat to himself.

But now he clearly feels that there is nothing in his body that is not his own. The fire that has always threatened his life has already left.

“Really?” When he heard Qiu Yuanyi’s words, Akihara was finally relieved.

He immediately called the pharmacists in the house. After the diagnosis of all the pharmacists in the family, the unanimous conclusion is that the fire in the body of Qiu Yuanyi has completely disappeared. Now, in addition to a little weakness in the body, Qiu Yuanyi has no problem at all.

These pharmacists are also shocked by the results. Because they have been thinking of ways, but there is no hidden disease upon the check up. Now that a young girl has done it, how can they calm down?

"Speaking up, until now, it seems that I still don't know the name of the lady?" Qiu Yuanyi looked at his bed and looked at the pharmacist's diagnosis of Murong in the cold, and smirked at the corner of his mouth. "I don't know if Miss is willing to tell us?"

Not only is Qiu Yuanyi, but Akihara also feels his rudeness. "It’s really my negligence about it. I’ve always been wanted to know the girl’s name. I haven’t asked for the girl’s name yet!”

As soon as the woman in front of him came, all his thoughts had been placed on Yi’s illness. What he cares about is whether the woman in front of him can cure the child. So for these things, it is his negligence.

"My name is Rong." Murong said coldly and coldly.

"Rong girl, this time you help to cure the son's disease, our Akihara family is grateful." Akihara said with gratitude, "If there is anything to help in the future, even if it is open, as long as it can help the girl, our Akihara family will not deny."

"No need." Murong tilted her head and gently shook her head. "I cured the son's illness. You gave me the corresponding reward. We are just have an exchange of equivalents, so the Akimoto family does not have to be so polite."

She is not an erotic, but a fact. Taking money to cure diseases is a matter of course. Although she is not taking money, it is something else.

When he heard that Murong talking about what was going to pay for, Akihara looked at Qiuyuan Yi.

Qiu Yuanyi immediately understood the meaning of Akihara's owner. He took out an ice blue bead from his body and handed it to Murong. "Miss Rong, this is Tianshuizhu. Before we talked and agreed, now I will hand it over to you."

Seeing the ice blue beads on the hands of Qiu Yuanyi, Murong finally smiled, and even her eyes were smiling. She was also welcome, and she straightened her hand and took the Tianshuizhu. The ice-blue beads lay quietly on her white palms, and the cool feelings that made her feel particularly comfortable.

Although Murong is veiled, but Qiu Yuanyi can still see the mood of Murong from the corner of her eyes. He did not think that it was just a bead, and he was able to make the woman in front happy. This is his first time to really feel the joy of the woman in front of him.

He don't know why, he was so happy to see the woman in front of him, and Qiu Yuanyi felt that his mood seemed to be much better.

When she got Tianshuizhu, Murong felt that she didn't have to stay, so she just got up and said goodbye.

Just when she was going to leave, she was stopped by Akimoto. "The girl’s medical skills are so brilliant, I don’t know where it is?"

She just got a such treasure from the Akimoto family. Murong’s mood is very good, so she don’t care about the blockade of Akihara. “My master has passed away. Even if I say it, the Akimoto family does not know it. ”

To really say it, her former grandfather should be her teacher! All her medical skills were learned from her grandfather. She grew up with her grandfather. Perhaps because of this, she and her parents and brothers will be so strange! Even in the end, she was killed in the hands of these closest people.

Recalling the memories of the past, Murong had a sad atmosphere.

"It seems that I have said a lot." Akihara's owner from nature also felt the change of Murong's body. After expressing his apologies, he finally said his purpose. "I don't know if Miss Rong is willing to stay in the Akihara family? I promise that you will receive the best treatment in the Akihara family, and that our Akihara family will never interfere with anything."

After seeing the woman’s medical skills in front of his eyes, Akihara’s thoughts of raising her back were raised. Although this woman is young, her medical skills are very high. Such a woman staying in the Akihara family will definitely become a big boost for the Akihara family.

Qiu Yuanyi did not speak on the side, but his eyes raised an expectation. I don't know why, after hearing his father's retention, his heart has a joy, and he hopes that the woman in front of him can stay. He almost held his breath and waited to answer.

"Akimoto's family appreciates me like this, I am very happy." Murong said with euphemism. "Just, I am a person who is used to freedom, so I don't want to be bound in one place. So the kindness of Akihara's family, I can only live up to it."

Hearing the rejection of Murong's face, Akihara was disappointed, but he did not insist. "Since Rong girl said this, I would not insist. However, the door of my Akihara family is always open for the girl. As long as the girl is willing to do so, what I said today will always count."

"Thank you for your Autumn home." Murong nodded and nodded. "The time is not early, I will leave. The body of Qiu Yuanyi has no problem, just nursed for a few days. I will won't bother and will leave."

After that, Murong left the Akihara family.