Chapter 130 : Set Off

However, even if her heart hates Murong, Song Lin does not intend to fight Yan in this ancient secret. This time in the Taikoo mystery is a good opportunity for her. Her most important thing to do is to improve her cultivation skills in order to better find revenge.

If it were not because of the Taikoo mystery was about to open, she would not rush back to the college at this time.

When Song Lin looked at Murong, she did not have any movements, but she could still feel it. She didn't know what was going on in this time's Taigu mystery. However, she did not intend to let Song Lin go.

In the back mountain, Song Lin almost took her life. She has never been a person who complains with morality. Before, if not because Song Lin used the reel to escape. Maybe, there is no such thing as Song Lin in this world.

She remembered all the things that Song Lin had done to her. This time Song Lin will not be like her, she does not know. However, she will never let go of Song Lin.

At this time, Song Lin did not know that many things, she is not the one who can grasp the initiative. She also has to pay for what she has done. This time the Taikoo mystery may not be her chance, but her opening to the demise.

Looking at the students standing underneath, Yuan Yuan cleared his throat and opened his mouth. "The students here, you are all selected this time as the students who are about to go to the Taigu mystery. Being able to stand out from the crowd is enough to explain your excellence. However, before we set off for the entrance to the Taigu mystery, I still have a few words that I must first make clear to you."

"The ancient mystery is not as good as you think. There are indeed many opportunities, and your cultivation can be improved quickly. However, the danger there is also something you can't foresee. You know, the most progress. A good way is to constantly carry out life and death trials. The Taigu mystery is such a battlefield of life and death, where there is an unknown danger and we must constantly prevent others from attacking ourselves."

"Even, you can't be sure. If you are still alive in the next moment. This time, it's about your life. It's not the same as the test of Houshan. When you get there, you will enter the secrets of Taikoo for a month. It will only be turned on again in the future. During this period, no matter what kind of danger you encounter, you will never be able to come out."

"So, before you set off, you have to think clearly about whether you really want to go to the Taikoo mystery. Now if you want to quit, you still have time."

The words of Yuan's dean made the faces of the people below become dignified. Although knowing the ancient secrets can be dangerous. But when he say it boldly, some still feel scared. However, even then, no one has said that he wants to quit.

After a while, seeing that no one said to withdraw, Yuan nodded and continued to speak. "Since you all choose to go, I still have to explain a few words with you. After entering the Taikoo mystery, I hope you can hold on in your heart, don't be tempted by foreign objects."

People are greedy, especially when they see things they always want but can't get. There are many treasures in the secrets of the Taikoo. No matter when, the treasures can lead to the deepest evil thoughts hidden in the hearts of the people.

Many people, in the face of treasures, even their own people, will slash. There have been many similar things in those who have entered the mysterious world in the past.

People who have entered the mysterious world have died too much. All said before they left, he said something like this. However, there are only a few people who really listened to it and he did not dare to guarantee it. However, what he said, he should still say it.