Chapter 102 : Meet an Uninvited guests (2)

At the beginning, Huangfu attacked Chen Wenwen, but Chen Wenwen’s injury was not heavy. After taking the medicine for healing, her face became ruddy.

Soon, Chen Guanjia raised the fire and started to barbecue. Not long after, Chen Xianbin and others began to eat the barbecue.

However, I don't know if it is because of the mood, or Chen Guanjia is not good at barbecue. Several people always feel that the barbecue on the side of Murong seems to be more delicious.

Huangfu and Murong have no pressure at all, and they ate their own barbecue in their hands.

Xiao Bai also had no thoughts to deal with the people in the meeting. It only had those fragrant barbecues in his eyes.

When Murong had already finished eating, Xiaobai was still struggling. Just the piece of barbecue that Murong had given to cut it, it had already been wiped out. At this time it was holding another piece of barbecue, and it has a joy.

For Xiao Bai’s greed, Murong also understands. So she didn't care too much. However, looking at Xiaobai's small body, she was very curious, Xiaobai actually took those things to where. You know, the barbecues that Xiaobai eats if add up is much heavier than it.

H

owever, after thinking of the real body of Xiaobai, she seems to understand everything.

When Xiaobai finally satiated, it finally remembered a very important thing.

"Master, I just found out a very important thing." When speaking, Xiaobai seemed a little embarrassed. Because it is really greedy, just the mind has all been on the barbecue, and actually forgot such an important thing.

"Oh, what is that?" Murong reluctantly responded to Xiaobai in the sea, but with a hint of carelessness in her tone, "Don't you still have enough?"

"Oh, no!" Xiaobai shook his head and shook his head. He continued to communicate with Murong with consciousness. "Master, this Chen Xianbin and Chen Wenwen, they are... What do you say? They seem to have a similarity to your blood. "

"what?"

Suddenly heard such a thing, Murong stunned and jumped up at once. Her eyes widened and seemed to be as frightened.

Suddenly, everyone’s eyes were concentrated on her.
Even Huangfu, who has never had any extra expressions, looked at Murong and gave her a look. However, he did not say anything, did not ask anything, but only looked deeply at Murong’s white face.

Murong was also aware of her own actions. She took a deep breath and sat down. At this moment, she has completely calmed down.

"Xiaobai, what do you mean?" Murong asked and asked. "You said, I am close to their blood. What is going on? Shouldn't they be my brothers and sisters who have been separated for so many years?"

At the thought of this possibility, Murong couldn't help but fight a cold war. There should be no such thing as siblings!

"Master, what are you thinking?" Xiao Bai was really crying and laughing when he heard these guesses from Murong. "I mean, they are probably relatives on the mother's side. You forgot what is the name of the mother of this body owner?"

Chen Ruoshui.

Murong’s heart immediately revealed a name. “Are they relatives on the mother’s side? But how come? Mother not always talk about it in person?”

"Master, no one in this world will be a stone." Xiaobai feels speechless. "It’s just that your mother has never mentioned anything from her family."

"Is it?" Murong squinted at the bottom of her eyes and said, "I don't know what happened to the mother and their side. However, looking at Chen Xianbin and Chen Wenwen is not like the ordinary family can cultivate. At least, there are no such powerful families in the mainland."

"Master, will you try them out?"

"No." Murong said without hesitation, "For whatever reason, let the mother never mention her family. But since no one has ever known, there must have been something between them. Now I am too weak. If you really want to go to a family like that, I'm afraid that I can’t protect myself. In the future, there will always be opportunities.”

Xiaobai nodded and didn't say anything.