Chapter 128 : Long Lizhen Visited (Unedited)

"Sanpin builds Jidan." Yuan couldn't help but sigh and sigh. "An alchemy teacher wants to upgrade from one product to three products. Even if the talent is higher, it will take two or three years, but you are a girl, one month. The time will be done. If it is known to others, it will definitely be hit hard."

"Master, you know," Murong said that he did not have any smugness because of Yuan's praise. "I have a foundation. Otherwise, I will not be able to refine Sanpin. ""

For his own achievements, Murong did not feel any pride. In her opinion, all this is just a matter of course. If it is not based on previous medical skills, plus "Medical Classics" in the body, perhaps she did not go so fast.

Seeing that Murong was not arrogant, Yuan nodded with satisfaction. "This time, your cultivation should not fall down! There is still a month to choose."

"Master, you can rest assured!" Murong looked confident and confident, but she was a bit confused. "Isn't it only two months before the opening of the Taikoo mystery? How to choose one month earlier?"

"The ancient mystery is not in the Cangwu City." Yuan left the mouth and explained, "The entrance to the ancient secrets is at the junction of the clouds and the mainland. After the selection is over, we will set off to the junction. The road is far away, certainly To start early."

When I heard the clouds, Murong's eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "Master, what is the place in the sky?" What kind of place is it?

Although I know that the situation of the sky is higher than the mainland, but all this is just she heard. Huangfu was only simply talking to her. However, what kind of place is the cloud, she really does not know.

"The land of clouds, it is a better place than the mainland." Yuan thought about it later, he said, "No matter what resources or anything else, it is much better than the mainland. In fact, in There are also many people in our college who are from the clouds."

"Actually, speaking, the four colleges are a very special existence. The students enrolled in the four colleges have both the people of the three continents and the people of the world. There are four families in the cloud, and the family of refining medicine Chen The head of the family, the Song family slightly; Xuanyuan family refining equipment, Xuanyuan Lang is the next heir to the Xuanyuan family; the last is the family of the beast family."

After hearing the introduction of Yuan Li, Murong's eyes flashed a glimmer of light. "So, the students in our elite class are from the clouds, are you?"

"Not all, but most of it comes from that place." Yuan nodded and continued to speak. "As for others, after leaving the college, you should also go to that place!"

"Is that really so good in that place?" Murong's eyes flashed a glimmer of light, "Let so many people rush."

"Is that place is not very good, I don't know, but it is the closest place to the fairyland." Yuan sighed from the long sigh. "All the cultivators hope to have the day of the robbery."

"Fairyland?" Murong has never heard of it. Although she is a comprehension person, she still did not think of the fairy world.

"All the people who cultivated the truth, the ultimate goal is to fly up the fairy world." Yuan Li's eyes became dim, "It's a pity that flying up the fairy world is not an easy thing. Fairy, this is just a legend. Millions of years Since then, I have never heard of anyone who can successfully robbed and ascend. However, in the sky, the fairy world is closer."

Murong pours her lips, these things, she heard it for the first time. For her shock, it is still quite big.

"Right, master, in the cloud, there is no family named Huangfu?" Murong squinted at the bottom of the eye and flashed a glimmer of light, then asked, "Maybe, have you ever heard of a name called Huangpu What about people?"