Chapter 94 : Murong Xiong Anger (Part 1)

"Who are you?" Murong Yan squinted and looked at the person in front of her, her eyes were in doubt.

Although she only met him for the second time, she could still feel the extraordinaryness of the man in front of her. The beautiful and handsome face, the inscrutable repair, the mysterious and powerful momentum, the contempt for all eyes, all this, all of which, the identity of this man is what they can hope for.

"Me?" Hearing Murong sudden questioning, the man in black suddenly approached Murong Yan and whispered in her ear.

"Huangfu, my name, you have to remember."

At this time, Murong Yan did not know that this name would be entangled with her for a lifetime.

"Huangfu?"

Murong Yan is very sure, this name, she has never heard of it, and it can even be said that there is absolutely no such name in the famous people on the mainland. However, the strength of this man is so inscrutable that it is impossible to be an unnamed junior.

"Remember this name."

Huangfu squinted at Murong mouth, then took the guard and turned and left.

Looking at the back of Huangfu's departure, Murong Yan couldn't help but frown. The feeling that the emperor gave her was really weird, but she saw that the person had no hostility towards her.

Otherwise, when she was so critical, Huangfu would not help.

***(Gonna cut the chapters and break it into different parts cause it's too long and I'm freaking tired from work all time).***