Chapter 116 : Apprentice (Unedited)

Murong's face was not because of Xuan Long's dodge and there was any mercy. Even her shots are getting more and more ruined. In her opinion, Xuanyuan Lang stood on the side of Song Lin and even injured her little red, that is her enemy. She will never be merciful to the enemy.

When she thought of Xiaohong's injury, she was even more unrelenting when she started.

Xuanyuan Lang was dodging, because he felt that this thing seemed to be the first thing he did wrong. However, later, as Murong turned his face and became heavier and heavier, his dodging seemed to be a little powerless. He could only begin to confirm the attack of Murong's face and began to fight back.

However, even then, he did not have a heavy hand.

The people watching from the side saw the two people so that after you came to fight, I could not help but feel a little surprised. Although I can see that Xuanyuan's brother has left his hand, but Murong's face can be entangled with Xuanyuan's brother for so long, and the skill is not too small!

Song Lin, who is watching the battle, is even more anxious. If she can, she really wants to speak, so that Xuanyuan's brother directly puts out this ugly ugly. However, it is a new student who dares to make so many things. If it is not a big idea today, how can she lose to a small freshman?

Although she lost her face today, but Xuanyuan's brother saved her, does it mean that she is special in the psychology of Xuanyuan's brother?

Thinking of this, Song Lin's heart was sweet.

After a single blow, Xuanyuan Lang and Murong leaned apart and stood opposite each other.

"You can't win me." Xuanyuan said faintly. "I don't mean to hurt you."

When Xuanyuanlang spoke, there was no ups and downs in his tone because he felt that he was telling the truth. Yes, Murong's strength is better than her cultivation. However, the level difference between the two is too much, and Murong can't win him. At least there is absolutely no possibility.

"Is it?" Hearing Xuanyuanlang, Murong sneered and said, "Maybe I can't win you, but you hurt my little red, and I won't let you fall back."

The gap between the two, she can also feel it. Yes, it is impossible for her to win Xuanyuan Lang. However, if she wants to hurt Xuanyuanlang, it is not difficult.

Seeing that Murong had a slap in the face, Xuanyuan Lang frowned. I don't know why, he feels a danger. He has never had such a deep feeling for so long.

Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smirked, then extended his right hand, and a golden flame appeared in her hand. However, everyone did not feel any heat from the flames. It seems that this group of golden flames seems to have not been spurted by the little fox.

"Oh, you said, is this new student already poor? The flames she is showing now are not as powerful as the little fox."

"But it is not! Just the flame of the little fox, Xuanyuan brothers just waved his hand, it has already been extinguished. Now this flame, Xuanyuan brothers will definitely not look in the eyes."

"I see, she might as well let the little fox out before!"

The discussion under the stage did not enter the ears of Murong's face, perhaps it should be said that she did not care at all. Just a trace of the heart of the earth, Xuanyuan Lang can be easily resolved. However, she did not believe that Xuanyuanlang was able to directly destroy the fire.

Xuanyuanlang, who stood opposite Murong's face, apparently did not seem as relaxed as the following people. Unlike other people, even if she can't feel the heat of the flame in Murong's face, she can feel the clear pressure from inside. This is definitely not a normal flame.