Chapter 135 : Inexplicable Cave (Unedited)

"Great elders, what do you mean?" Song Liyi said dissatisfiedly. "Do you mean that we are still afraid of the four colleges in our Song family? We are a famous family in the cloud." What are the four colleges? The elders, are you receiving the benefits of the four colleges? Or how can you always be here to grow your ambition and destroy your own prestige?"

Because Song Lin's fall, Song Liyi suffered a lot of blows, so it would be irrelevant. If it is normal, she is absolutely not courageous to say such things to the elders.

"I don't mean this." Seeing the look of Song Liyi's hysteria, the elder can't help but frown. "Mrs. Big lady, I can understand the pain of your mourning woman, but please pay attention when you talk. You look at yourself. What is the present, and what kind of style should Mrs. Song's wife have?"

When talking, the elder's face is also very bad. For a long time, as the great elder of the Song family, he only succumbed to his family. At the Song family, no one dared to talk to him like this. Song Liyi, even the great lady of the Song family, is not qualified to talk to him like this.

"The great elders forgive me." The middle-aged man, Song Lin's father, Song Kaizhi immediately apologies to the elders. "Mrs. She is just because Lin's death is too sad, so she will have such performance. I hope the elders Don't be surprised by him."

As he said, he made a look to Song Liyi and let Song Liyi apologize to the elders. Do not say anything else, the status of the elders in the Song family, but much higher than them. Moreover, now the Song family heirs have not yet settled, offending the elders, for their big house, is definitely not a good thing.

Now that Liner is dead, this is a very heavy blow for them. If there is a suspicion with the elders, it will be worse.

Song Kaizhi's meaning, Song Liyi naturally understands, although the heart is very uncomfortable, but she still apologizes. "Great elder, sorry, my tone is not good. Please ask the elders not to see me."

The elders nodded and immediately looked at Song Huili, the homeowner sitting on the main seat. "Homeowner, I think that the most important thing for us now is to bring Song Lin's body back. By the way, I have to find out, this thing is exactly How did it happen. If it was really murdered, then our Song family would naturally not be able to do this."

"But if it is really because of the danger in the secret, it will fall, then you can't blame others."

When I heard that the elders had nothing to ask for justice for Song Lin, Song Liyi was filled with anger. However, she did not speak, she felt that her sleeves were pulled. Turning around and seeing the eyes of the husband's warning.

Finally, Song Huili still followed the advice of the elders. Indeed, at the beginning, when he heard such news, he was really angry and thought that someone was challenging the authority of the Song family. However, under the analysis of the great elders, he felt very reasonable.

If Song Lin really only fell in the secret, it is her own business. It is because she is not able to cultivate home, she will fall, and there is nothing special.

Song Kaizhi and Song Liyi returned to their yards with a sigh of relief.

Upon returning to the room, Song Liyi said with dissatisfaction. "Song Kaizhi, what do you mean? Liner is our daughter, it is our pride. Now she is killed, you are not asking for justice." ""

"Do you think that I don't want to ask for a fairness for Lin?" Song Kaizhi was also angry when he heard Song Liyi blame. "What do you think I should do now? Go to the top of my father and let him be certain Do you want to send someone to kill the people who killed Lin? Now we don't even know who killed Lin, do you think your father will listen to me?"