Chapter 111 : Entrance Examination

Although she had encounter Murong Snow, the mood of Murong Yan has not been affected. She spend her time to eat, sleep, and when she have time go out and stroll down the street. There is absolutely no uncomfortable place. It seems that she is likely coming to a vacation, it is not like taking the exam.

However, she don't know if it is God's will. In the next three days, the people in the same city have never met.

Therefore, until the day of the exam, Murong Snoe did not know that Murong Yan had come to Cangwu City.

If she knew Yan came to Cangwu City she would not be so calm.

Soon, the entrance exams for the four colleges began. Maybe God is more powerful! The weather on this day is very good, the sun is shining, and there is no cloud.

The entrance exams for the four colleges are held in a square in the west.

Early in the morning, the square was surrounded by people. In the middle of the square, two huge crystals are being placed. These two crystals are used to test the level and spirit of those people. The dean of the four colleges will decide whether to recruit people by judging the level of cultivation and mentality of the people who participated in the test.

If they are too good and are being looked at by the dean or elders of different colleges, those who take the test will have the right to choose.

Those who are about to take the test from the three major countries have all entered the square, one by one, waiting for the start of the test.

Just at the front of the square, the seats have been set up, apparently for the dean of the four colleges and the elders. However, those seats are still empty. Just waiting until they come and the test can begin.

Murong Yan was not in the team waiting for the test. After coming here, she discovered a very sad fact, that is, to participate in the test, the original admission notice is needed.

"Master, then what should we do next?" Xiaobai, on the shoulders of Murong Yan, looked at her. It asked, "We don't have a notice of admission at all, even participate. No test can be done, let alone which college to enter."

In the first two days, Xiaohong has already entered the space, so now Murong has only white. When one person and one beast just wanted to go to the queue, they were asked to show their admission notice.

"Let's have a look!" Murong looked at the point in the middle of the square sharply. "Since it has arrived, there is no reason to leave."

Her eligibility for admission is her own ambition and even if she does not have a notice of enrollment, she will not be able to obliterate her qualifications. However, she was looking in the team and saw an unqualified person.

"Master, what are you looking at?" Xiaobai's confused eyes looked at the direction of Murong eyes. "I rely on, how can she be here? Where is Murong Snow's qualification to go to the test?"

When it saw the familiar figure in the people lined up on the square, Xiao3ai couldn't help but feel the excitement of its heart.

"I haven't been guessing before. What is Murong Snow here for?" Murong smirked at the corner of her mouth and sneered. "Now seeing her here, everything is clear."

She did not know that she would take the admission notice before she could take the test and enter the four colleges. Where did her admission notice go? Now the answer is clearly in front of her. Murong Tengxue took her admission notice and planned to replace her quota and enter the four colleges.

"Master,  the Murong Snow, this monk is really abhorrent." Even Xiaobai could not help but swear and cursed, "I have seen shameless, I have never seen such a shame. She has framed you before. Now you leave the Murong family and she secretly took the admission notice and came here."