Chapter 93 : Sudden changes and meeting again

(A long chapter of the story (3) just realize these this time when  I'm  freaking saving it here, this part is at least 8 chapters combined?😳)

-------

Murong Yan in the space is three days, and the aura in the space is much richer than the outside. However, in three days, the injury she suffered has already healed. Although she is in the advanced stage, her injuries have been fixed. However, at that time, fighting with Nangong, the mystery of her body had all been consumed, and the internal organs were also harmed a lot. This is will not have an immediate recovery.

During the three days, Murong had been staying in the space for a long time, so she didn't know that the outsiders had already turned over the Murong family in order to find her.

Murong’s winning this time, all the people in the Murong family were surprised. When Murong Xiong returned, he had already planned to see Murong. However, when he asked people to look for Murong, he found that Murong  door room was locked, and people can't be seen.

At the beginning, Murong Xiong did not care, but for three consecutive days, Murong Yan did not comeout. He can only send people and search for Murong.

His feelings about Murong Yan are very complicated. However, now Murong has just won a family meeting. If it is missing at this time, it is definitely not a good thing for the Murong family.

In this regard, Murong Yan did not know. However, even if she knows, probably she won't care too much!

After leaving the space and returning to her room, Murong Yan face has a refreshing look. At this time, she is already in white, her face is covered with veil, and it looks like a beautiful beauty.

Xiaobai is in her arms. "Master, are we going to the Akihara family now?"

"Yes." Murong Yan nodded and spoke. "Little white, wait a minute, I help Qiu Yuanyi to bring out the fire in his body, and you will help me protect the law. Although I am going to treat Qiu Yuan Yi, the people of the Akihara family should not be trusted."

"The heart of the people is indispensable. The status of Qiu Yuanyi in the Akihara family is enough to make him a target of public criticism. Certainly someone will not want him to be heal."

"Master, you can rest assured." Xiaobai patted his chest and said, "I will be alert, and I will never let the accident happen."

"That's good."

Murong Yan nodded and held a little white, leaving the Murong family without anyone's attention.

Soon, Murong turned to the Akihara family. She has not yet opened her mouth to indicate her identity, and she has already been invited to the hall.

For such an abnormal situation, Murong Yan also did not care too much.

In fact, as early as the end of the family meeting, the first thing that Akihara left to do first was to wait at home to treat people who can treat Qiu Yuanyi. According to Li Guanjia's description, he has already told the people who are guarding the door. If you see a woman with a cold temperament in white, you must immediately invite people in.

For this reason, Murong Yan can enter the Akihara family so smoothly.

It didn't take long for Akihara family to appear in the hall. Of course, the Li Guanjia who appeared with Qiu Yuanyi that day also followed.