Chapter 137 : Revenge (Unedited)

The kiss before the departure, she still remembers now. But at that time, she and Huangfu had already separated, so they had not been entangled for too long. Even if there has been incitement, it has gradually faded away because of the difference, although she still does not think of the emperor, but it will not be too tangled.

Now Huangfu's words reminded her of the kiss again. For a time, Murong did not know how to react. However, she knows that what she should do now is to take back her hand first.

Huangfu did not continue to entangle, he released the hand of Murong's face, but he leaned over and whispered in the face of Murong's face. "I can give you time to think about it, but it does not give you a chance to escape. Moreover, Anyway, I won't let go of you."

Murong leaned back and did not answer Huangfu's words. Even she didn't even dare to look at Huangfu. She is not aware of the thoughts in her heart, so, some things, she feels that she should still think about it.

The rotor that has been standing in the back has been watching the nose and nose, and even the head has been lowered, and dare not lift it. In this case, if he can, he really wants to avoid it. Since he can't avoid it, he can only try to be transparent.

After taking a deep breath, Murong calmed down his feelings and looked up. He looked over at the sky.

At the beginning, when surrounded by the heart of the earth and the light of the Milky Way, Yan Tianjian still tried every means to escape. But in the end, it found that no matter how to escape, there is no way to break the control of the two layers of flame outside.

Yan Tianjian seems to be getting more and more angry. Its movements are getting bigger and bigger, and even the sword body is beginning to become flaming, just like people are angry.

"It seems to be almost the same." Huangfu reminded, "Now increase the power of the heart of the earth, let the heart of the heart burn more vigorously, you can take the opportunity to get rid of the evil spirits of the scorpion sword. Otherwise, even It is the recovery of Qi Tianjian, and it may be eroded by evil spirits."

After hearing the reminder of Huangfu, Murong did not dare to delay, and immediately increased the firepower. The heart of the earth has been integrated into her body. It can be said that now she and the heart of the earth are already connected with each other, so increasing firepower is just a matter of thought.

As time goes by, the struggle of Yan Tianjian is getting smaller and smaller. Finally, it was completely quiet, and it looked like it was completely no longer resisting.

Seeing such a situation, Murong waved his hand and took the heart of the earth and the light of the Milky Way back, and then stared straight at the sword, and there was no other extra action.

Under the gaze of Murong, Yan Tianjian finally flew to her in front of her, a proud look. However, I don't know if it was because of the burning of the heart of the earth. At this time, I felt the uncomfortable evil before the sword. Of course, the smothering power did not weaken.

"Blood the blood and recognize the Lord!" Huangfu said. "There should be no problem now, and the evil spirits on the sword are also removed."

Murong nodded and nodded. Then he bit his finger and a drop of blood dripped directly onto the sword of Hao Tianjian. Unlike the recent resistance, after a drop of blood fell on the blade, it gradually integrated into the blade.

Subsequently, Hao Tianjian issued a dazzling light, and the words of the sky were looming. A smothered but solemn atmosphere suddenly spread.

When the light gradually dissipated and the sword was held in the hand, Murong could have clearly felt the connection between her and Yan Tianjian.