Chapter 107 : Catch the Oriole behind

"Master, why are you letting the bad woman like this?" Xiao Bai followed the face of Murong, and his face was full of disgusting expression. "Although she is very hurt now, she still Can live."

Although this Chen Wenwen's injury is very heavy, but still has a glimmer of life. Of course, if you want to return to the way you used to, it is absolutely impossible. Unless there is a strong person like Huangfu, he will be healed immediately.

However, even so, it still feels very uncomfortable. The woman actually pushed the owner out to die, and it should not be enough to make atonement. The owner is still letting her go.

"She will live." Murong's tone of expression is very positive. There is not a chance to live, but it will definitely survive. As for how to live, that is another matter.

"Master, what do you mean by this?" When he spoke, Xiaobai secretly aimed at Huangfu.

It’s hard to be done. Is Huangfu deliberately letting Chen Wenwen go? The original attack was the emperor's exhibition. Was it just when he was in love? However, looking at the appearance of Huangfu, it is very obvious for the owner, how can he let go of the bad woman?

It seems that he felt the gaze of Xiaobai, and Huangfu turned looked at it.

A sudden gaze, Xiaobai is almost frozen. It quickly took back its own sight and did not dare to think again. I don't know why, in the face of Huangfu, it simply did not dare to make it.

"White, you don't understand. Sometimes, living is not necessarily better than death." Murong squinted at the corner of her mouth and smiled. "Although until now, I don't know, this so-called Chen family is What kind of existence. But there is one thing I can be sure of. In such a family, even if it is made, if there is no way to cultivate it, it will definitely be ignored by all."

For such things, she has the deepest feeling. In this world, everything is respected by strength. Even in the Murong family, if there is no way to cultivate, you can only live in contempt. Chen Wenwen has always been a high-profile. Presumably, because she is out, so the cultivation resources she get are very good! It is a pity that the shot of Huangfu has directly shattered Chen Wenwen's Dan Tian.

In other words, Chen Wenwen is impossible to cultivate in this life. Even if Chen Jia has the ability to go against the sky, it is impossible to help Chen Wenwen fix her dantian. A tall lady who is high above, now becomes a waste that cannot be cultivated. Later, in the days of Chen’s family, she was afraid that she would not be able to go anywhere.

"Master, you want to make her live better than death." Xiaobai immediately thought of it, it pouted and smiled and said, "The master is really too powerful. Hey, this bad woman, it should be punished like this."

Murong nodded and smiled and said nothing. In fact, there is a worse thing besides no way to practice.

That is, Chen Wenwen has not had the opportunity to become a mother in this life. The ice dagger not only penetrated Chen Wenwen's Dantian, but also penetrated the uterus. Now they may not be able to see it, but when they return to Chen, they can know it as soon as they check.

A woman who has no way to cultivate, or even has no fertility, can't even do marriage. What kind of value is there?

"Master, then where are we going now?" Xiaobai squinted his head and looked at Murong. "Is it going to the four colleges now? Hey, I thought I would follow Chen Xianbin and I can find the baby. When we know at the beginning, we don't go with them."