Chapter 102 : Meet an Uninvited guests (1)

"I will talk to you later on these things!" Murong smiled and shook her head. "There is a lot of things happening during this time. You will not know for a while. I will tell you later in time."

"Okay, Master." Xiaobai nodded. "Right, Master, where are we now?"

During the conversation, Xiaobai found that the surrounding environment seemed a bit gloomy and looked like it was in a forest.

“This is a dark forest.” Murong said, “We are now on the way to the four colleges.”

Xiaobai grabbed his head and looked a little confused, but did not ask anything. Moreover, it did not have the mind to continue to ask. At this moment, its mind has been completely caught by a scent of ecstasy.

Looking at the aroma, Xiaobai saw the meat piece that was standing on the fire and burning golden oil, and the saliva was about to flow down.

Looking at the look of Xiao Bai's mouth, Murong smiled and laughed. "White, do you want to pay attention to the image?"

For the ridicule of Murong, Xiaobai has no response at all. At this point, the eyes of the white are all in the meat, and he can’t wait to go straight up and pick up the meat.

Murong smirked and shook her head. She didn't say anything more. She just picked up the spices and sprinkled them on the meat, and flipped the meat pieces from time to time.

All of Xiaobai’s thoughts were placed on the barbecue, and his eyes stared at the piece of the biggest barbecue, and the saliva almost flowed down.
The emperor on the side looked at Xiaobai with a few eyes, his eyes were meaningful for a while, and no one could see what he was thinking.

However, fortunately, now all the thoughts are placed on the barbecue, otherwise if it see the eyes of Huangfu, I am afraid it scare away to run back to the space!

This rich flavour of meat not only firmly attracted the whole mind of Xiaobai, but also attracted several uninvited guests.

"Chen Guanjia, Big Brother, Huang Brother, we are coming to see, I say that some people are here to barbecue!"

A delicate voice sounded, and then several figures slowly appeared in front of Murong.

There are a total of four people, the oldest of whom is a middle-aged man, remembering, looking at the three young people in front, with respect and love in his eyes. The other three young people are two men and one woman.

The men who are slightly higher, the tall and elegant figure, a pair of gentle tongs that seem to drip out of water, on a perfect and handsome face, the long hair shattered his smooth forehead, and the eyelashes it was thick and long. Under the white coat is the delicate skin that everyone can't match. The whole person looks like a modest son.

Another man is in ice blue silk dress, embroidered with elegant bamboo leaves and snow white piping and his head on the head of the sheep fat jade, the exquisite irrelevant, with a smile on the face of Hexi, the smile is quite romantic youngest boy. The chin lifted slightly, in the middle of the eyes of the apricot shape, the splendid eruption of the Milky Way.
The girl who is with them looks like a seventeen-eighteen-year-old girl, dressed in pink clothing, with a rich and colorful golden pattern, light embroidered peach, elegant style, exquisite embroidery, tall and slender. A blue silk is made into a tall beauty, and the beautiful jade and its accessories are worn on the head. The collar is slightly open, revealing a graceful white and slender neck. The blue powder coat is more lining the skin like snow, and the lips are habitual. With a smile, beautiful and open.

Just the girl who started the conversation, she soon came to the front of Murong. When she saw Murong’s obvious birthmark on her right cheek, the bottom of her eyes flashed a bit of disgust.