Chapter 95 : Resume Repair (5)

Murong family, Ru Xueyuan -

Murong Snow rest into her own room, but after raising the injury for so long, her face did not seem to have improved, but it was even more gloomy.

At this time she was lying on the bed, although she said nothing, but the gloomy breath that came out of her body was enough to make people want to retreat.

Awkwardly waiting for the moment, her heart is crying. She does not know why, since the family meeting, the temperament of the second lady has undergone earth-shaking changes.

The former second young lady were gentle and kind, and they rarely talked about them. The people in the house are envious of these people who are in the Ru Xueyuan. But now the second lady has completely lost the gentleness of the past, and the whole person looks gloomy.

Moreover, since this time, second Miss often beats them. As long as she is not satisfied, it will be blamed. Now in the Ru Xueyuan, you must be careful every day, for fear that something will go wrong, and you will be blamed for a thing.

Murong Snow at this time, and even if the marriage with the Nangong family has resumed, her face still has no smile. Because until now, her cultivation has not recovered.

Before, she had been in the heart of comforting herself. Murong Yan was just to scare her. As long as time passed, her cultivation would be restored.

However, after this time, she can no longer deceive herself. Her cultivation has no way to recover, and she will become a waste man in the future.

Now that her injury has healed, she still dare not go out to meet people, because she is worried that as soon as she goes out her repair will be discovered, then she really has nothing. .

At the thought of this, Murong Snow heart could not help but feel a hate. She hates Murong Yan, and everything she has suffered today is because of her. At the same time, for her mother, Liu Mei, she could not help but complain. Because Murong Yan was against her, it is caused by Liu Mei’s poison. It is also for this reason that she has never called Liu Mei a mother since that time.

"You go ahead!"

Liu Mei pushed the door and came in. She waved her hand to the maid standing on the side and said.

After hearing the words of Liu Mei, as if she got a big bang, she quickly left the room, for fear of taking a slow step, she would be left behind.

After she left the room, Liu Mei carefully looked around for a circle, and then locked the door, and then came to the side of Murong.

"What are you doing this time?" Murong Snow had no trace of respect on her face. When she spoke, there was a hint of resentment in her tone.

"Xue, your repair can be resumed immediately." Seeing Murong Snow attitude towards her, Liu Mei’s heart has a bit of bitterness, but she quickly explained her intentions. “I said it before. I will definitely make you recover."

“Really?” When she heard Liu Mei’s words, Murong Snow and said, “Do you really think of a solution?”

Liu Mei nodded and then carefully pulled out a small bottle from her arms. Then, from the inside, poured out a soft and shiny dark brown medicine. The medicinal herbs are also vaguely carrying five stars, which is a fifth-order remedy. Upon leaving the bottle, the medicinal herbs exude a rich aroma.