Chapter 151 : First Name (Unedited)

Seeing such a situation, Murong frowned,

"Look at the face, you don't want to pull me." Long Li was a little anxious. "If you continue to delay, the girl will be bought."

When faced with such a thing, she really has no way to be indifferent. However, when she just wanted to go forward, she was taken by Murong.

"Li, don't worry." Murong smiled and shook his head. "Now things are still unclear. Why are you so anxious? Besides, this girl is not in a hurry. Why are you worried about her?"

Before things have been clarified, she will not rush to shoot. Moreover, the woman who was kneeling there, her eyes did not have a trace of brilliance, even if she really saved her, it was only a moment.

"But--" Longyin did not calm down when he heard Murong's face, but he was still worried.

She is worried that in this delay, this person will really be bought by others. She can see that many people here have already begun to move.

The woman standing there saw that although many people were moving, but she did not shoot, she immediately continued to speak. "This kind of good thing can not be met at any time. If you miss this village, there is no such store." ""

At this time, a few people who were moving out stood up, including men and women.

"You said that she is the body of Tianyin, is she the body of Tianyin?" An instinctive man stood up and said, "Do you have any way to prove it? If she is not the body of the sky, And it's still a waste, then who of us would buy a pecan drug to buy her back, isn't it very bad?"

"The body of this yin is not something else. Where can I prove it?" Although she said this, but the bitter woman was not nervous, she said with a smile. "Is it true, that is yours." If you believe, then do this business with me, if you don't believe it, then I can't force it, even if I can leave."

Such a calm look does not seem to worry at all, so no one is willing to exchange a gimmick with a quince.

However, this is a calm look, but it makes people around them feel that this business has been done. A lot of people around are beginning to think about it. After all, a Wupin Dan medicine is not a trivial matter, and the person of this yin body, after going back, will continue to use herbs and medicinal herbs to maintain the greatest effect.

Long Lizhen is even more anxious, she really wants to open the hand of Murong. However, she knows that Murong's face is definitely for a reason, so she can only stand there with her patience.

At this time, Murong retired and finally loosened Long Li's hand, but before she waited for Long Li to come forward, she stepped forward and walked to the woman who was there.

A figure suddenly appeared in front of him, and the woman who was kneeling there looked up subconsciously. When she saw the face of Murong standing in front of her face, her eyes flashed a little strange, but soon disappeared.

"Do you want me to save you?" Murong said suddenly and asked.

Seeing this woman, she couldn't help but think of the former Murong's face, which is why she decided to take the shot. However, this is the only way that does not allow her to make a decision to save the woman. She never saves someone who wants to die.

When I heard Murong's face, the woman's eyes flashed a craving. When she looked at Murong's face, there was a hint of unclear in her eyes. However, she only fixedly looked at Murong and did not speak.

In the face of such a situation, Murong is not annoyed, "I can not only save you, but also let you start practicing."

The woman who was still looking at Murong's face, after hearing this sentence, her desire for the fund was deeper, and even her breathing became more urgent. Presumably, Murong's words were still in her heart. A lot of waves.