Chapter 93 : (Continuation)

Ordinary people can't even walk within ten miles of her.

The heart of the earth is not the general flame, it is the first in the list of the fire. Now Murong is integrating with the heart of the earth, and the temperature within ten miles with her has become very high. As long as the average person is slightly close, they will feel a sense of burning. Those who are repaired to a slightly lower level will even be melted directly by the high temperature.

But the man feels like nothing, just came to the front of Murong.

The black man looked at Murong, who was being burned in the flame at this time, and his heart flashed a complicated feeling.

He did not think that seeing this gimmick in front of him again would actually be the case again. Every time he saw this girl, she was alive and kicking. But now, she is in danger.

When he first felt the breath of this gimmick, he also felt the strong atmosphere of the heart. However, he did not think that this gimmick is actually with the heart and with this kind of integration.

Seeing such a situation, he really wants to give this gimmick directly. However, it is the cultivation of the opening period, and actually wants to directly integrate the heart of the earth, it is simply looking for death. This heart of the earth can be ranked first in the list of the fire, naturally it should not be underestimated. However, this gimmick, actually so bold and arrogant, want to rely on the current small repairs, the integration of the heart of the heart, such behavior and suicide is different!

Thinking of this, the man in black can't help but flash a trace of anger. However, immediately, he was surprised by his strange feelings.

At this time, Murong’s face is indeed in danger.

In the golden flame, she kept on insisting that the golden flame burned her body and strengthened her body. This process is very painful, she has exhausted all her efforts, in order to keep her awake. Because she is very clear, as long as she loses consciousness, then the heart of the earth will burn her life, and in the end, I am afraid that even the body will not stay.

But obviously, she overestimated her ability. In the constant heat and smoldering, she felt that her consciousness seemed to drift away, and she had no strength at all. She didn't want anything, just wanted to indulge herself and get a good night's sleep.

Just as she felt she was exhausted, suddenly she felt that her body seemed to be infused with a powerful force. Suddenly, her whole consciousness was immediately awake. After discovering her critical situation, she immediately packed her mind and concentrated on the heart of the earth.

And that powerful force is still constantly inputting into her body, letting her fight against the heart of the earth, completely without the difficulties and powers before.

This powerful force is the black man who enters. When he saw that Murong was about to face danger, the black man did not hesitate and directly give the powerful Xuanli.

He didn't know why he was doing this, but he knew that he didn't want to see this gimmick disappearing between heaven and earth.

After the man's guards saw the man's movements, the eyes could not help but flash a bit of surprise. In fact, just after the Lord came over, he already felt very strange. He did not think that the Lord would actually help.