Chapter 129 : Yuan's gift (Unedited)

The college's selection contest was held as scheduled. In this trial, 50 people will be selected to travel to the ancient times. For this quota, almost all the students in the college have tried their best. However, there is still one person except.

Murong did not use all her strength. She wanted only a place, not a winner. Therefore, during the trial, she did not play all her strengths.

The trial was held for three days, and soon 50 students were selected and they are about to travel to the ancient times. Murong is naturally in it, and she is the only new student in this session.

Among the freshmen recruited in the college this year, there are many talents. Unfortunately, they came to the college for only three months. Nowadays, they have learned very little, so it is normal to not be selected. Moreover, even if they are chosen, if they can get out of the Taikoo, they may become a problem.

Most of the students selected this time were elite students. Xuanyuanlang and Longliyi are naturally among them. Of course, Murong naturally did not forget Song Lin's enemies.

After the trial was over, the selected people returned to their rooms and began to pack up. Many people have their own space ring, so it is not difficult to pack it up.

Of course, there are also some people from the three countries, these people can not have a space ring. Even the royal family of the Three Kingdoms is not a luxury that everyone can have a space ring.

When other people were packing things, Murong turned to the alchemy room and continued to practice her alchemy.

After Yuan opened the door, he saw that Murong was just like a refining of the remedy. After he sniffed the medicinal scent, he smiled and said, "Three products stop the blood Dan, and the quality is superior, good. However, when you look at it, don't you think that it is better to stay in the room and pack your luggage at this time?"

"You don't have to pack up anything, I can leave at any time." Murong leaned over and took the medicinal herbs in the medicine dings back into the jade bottle, and said, "And, Master, are you not going with us?" Then why don't you pack your bags!"

"You gimmick, is it that I am your master, or you are my master!" Yuan gave her a look. "And, don't think I can't see it, you stink, when you are in the trial, you simply Did not use all your strength!"

"This is not a game." Murong leaned down and collected the jade bottle. Then she shrugged and shouted. "I won't be rewarded if I win. Why should I be so nervous! Again, my goal. It's not the first place, but it's enough to get one of them. That's it."

"Why don't you have a little pursuit?" Yuan's hate of iron is not steel. "With such a good opportunity, you don't know how to perform well."

"Master, I am a very low-key person!" Murong smiled and shook his head. "So, don't you think, is this good for me? Besides, in this new student, I am the only one selected." Don't you think this is already outstanding?"

"You gimmick, the most powerful thing is that one of the mouths." Yuan smiled helplessly. "At the beginning, I didn't know which one was wrong. I actually accepted you as an apprentice. I only know the gas all day. I."

Although this is said on the mouth, but when Yuan Yuan looked at Murong, the pride of the fundus could not be hidden. Although he often yells at the little apprentice with Murong, in his heart, receiving such an apprentice is the best thing he has done in his life.

"Master, don't be angry, angry is not good for the body!" Murong is naturally aware of the real thoughts of Yuan Li, so she did not feel angry, but instead smiled and said, "You will also say it yourself, You don't know which one is wrong, so you only accept my apprentice. Then, you should be more considerate, my abnormal little apprentice!"