Chapter 134 : Song Lin's Death (Unedited)

The familiar bluntness made Murong feel a shock in her heart. She subconsciously looked back and saw with a strange look. "How come you are here?"

A man in black dress, noble and unparalleled, coming is the imperial concubine.

She did not think of it, she would actually encounter Huangfu in the secret. This time she entered the secret world, there should be only four college students. Why is he here?

"Why can't I appear here?" Huangfu raised an eyebrow. "Is there a reason why I can't come here? But it's really clever to meet you here!"

The rotor behind the emperor, after hearing such words, almost fell to the ground. The Lord said a lie, but it's really not even a blind eye! After all the things have been done, he can't wait to find the traces of the girl. Later, after discovering that people were in a secret environment, they rushed to the space and rushed here. It's still awkward to say that it's a coincidence with the girl.

No matter why Huangpu came to this place, Murong had no intention to pay attention to him at this time. Now all her thoughts are placed on Song Lin. Anyway, this time, she must not let Song Lin have a chance to escape. If you go back to the mountains again, you don't know what kind of tricks Song Lin will play in the future.

Murong pours in three steps and flies in the direction of Song Lin in two steps, hoping to stop Song Lin from using the reel to escape in time. If Song Lin escapes, it is certainly impossible to stay in the secret. When she wants to find someone, she will not be simple.

However, Rao is the speed of Murong's face-lifting, and the scroll has already started at the moment when the blood is dyed. She has no way to stop it.

"Ha ha ha, Murong pours, since I am not dead today, then his day is your death." Song Lin did not notice the arrival of Huangfu, at the moment all her thoughts are on the face of Murong, "Today's If the enemy does not report, I will not swear by Song Lin."

At this time, Song Lin is already hateful for Murong. Murong prayed not only to hurt her, but also cut off her right hand directly, how can she not hate it! After being seriously injured, the family members were watching her jokes. This time she lost her right hand and the situation became even more self-evident.

Such a blood feud, she will never forget. After going back, she will definitely find a way to let the family get justice for her. Although her behavior is very frustrating for the family, but Murong is so contemptuous of the practice of the Song family, compared to the family will not turn a blind eye.

Seeing that Song Lin is about to escape again, Murong squinted and hated her eyes, and her eyes were full of anger.

"It's not that easy to go."

The Emperor's hand waved gently, and the scroll that had already been stained with blood suddenly made a loud noise, and then the whole was blown away. Song Lin's already transparent body has also become re-solidified.

In the face of this sudden change, Song Lin could hardly believe that she did not understand why she was about to escape, but she still could not escape.

Seeing that Song Lin could not escape successfully, Murong sighed with relief and sneered at the corner of his mouth. He walked toward Song Lin step by step, looking at Song Lin, who was sitting on the ground and stunned. "It seems this time; God is not standing on your side! Now you still have a scroll to escape?"

"Impossible, how is this possible?" Song Lin kept shaking her head. It seems that this can be denied. "The scroll has been activated, how can it suddenly stop?"

"There is nothing impossible in this world." Murong looked down and looked down. "If every time I let it run so easily, wouldn't it seem that I am too incompetent?"