167 : Persuade Butterfly (Unedited)

"There is no descendant of the phoenix here." Huangfu took back his own eyes and whispered openly. "However, there is a strange smell in the valley."

"Weird breath?" After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong was very surprised. "In this way, there is something weird in this Phoenix Valley, is it?"

"Yeah." Huangfu nodded. "In the deepest part of the valley, there is a strange smell. But now I still can't see what is strange here."

"Since there is no way to feel it, then I only have to look at it personally." Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smiled. "We don't have a clear destination anyway. The place we are close to now is the depth of the valley." Where."

"You like it." This time, Huangfu was mainly to be able to accompany Murong, so no matter where Murong was going, he had no opinion.

Although Huangfu came, it did not affect other people. To say that there is really any impact, it is certainly good. At least a few people in Li Wei, after the imperial concubine joined, the whole person seems to be more calm. There is a strong person in the team, which is a great guarantee for everyone's safety.

The group continued to move forward. Of course, Li Wei and others did not forget that they came here for the purpose. Along the way, Li Wei and others are seriously looking for reviving flowers, but they have never seen them.

"Is there any resurrection in this Phoenix Valley?" I couldn't find the target along the way, making the whole person of the powder jade extremely violent. "We have been looking for so many days, but we have not found the resurrection flower. Now I have to wonder if there is any here."

"Powder jade, you should stop complaining." Butterfly clothing did not speak with a good spirit. "If there is no resurrection in the Phoenix Valley, then other places will be even worse."

"Hey, what kind of bad task is this!" Pink Jade complained. "If we didn't pick up this task, it would be fine. In this Phoenix Valley, our people lost a lot, and now we have to stay." Phoenix Valley is a ghost place."

Hearing the complaints of Pink Jade, Li Wei's face is not very good. Because it was his intention to take over this task, the reward for this task is very rich. As long as the task is completed, they will not have any problems even if they do not have a task in the next year. However, when he first took this task, it was not his decision. Everyone agreed.

"Powder jade, can you talk?" Hearing the powder jade, the butterfly shirt dismissed openly. "Did you agree with it when you took the task? And you are very optimistic about this task." Why? Now, if you have a little difficulty, you have to complain here. If you don't want to stay here, you will leave! Who will go with you!"

If it's not because everyone is a team, Butterfly really doesn't want to pay attention to people like Pink Jade. In the past few days, there is no use other than complaining. When you are in danger, you are hiding faster than anyone else. Also, don't think she can't see it. Pink jade has already gotten to the heart of this emperor. In the past few days, I have been close to Huangfu either intentionally or unintentionally.

Unfortunately, in the eyes of the emperor, only Murong's sister was alone. Seeing such a scene, she really wants to laugh. What makes her most uncomfortable is that people like Pink Jade are still unwilling to give up.

At the thought of this, the heart of the butterfly is even more angry.

"Butterfly, do you know what you are talking about?" If you hear the blame of the butterfly, the powder is so suffocating. "Who do you think you are? Why do you tell me these things?"

"I just want to talk about things." Butterfly clothing looked at the powder jade coldly. "If you really don't want to go with us, you will leave. No one here will retain you."