Chapter 96 : Auction Event (3)

Finally, when the auction was about to come to an end, Liu Pinyan’s look became serious and the atmosphere became dignified. The eyes of everyone were concentrated on the front desk at this time.

Finally, a small jade bottle was slowly raised on the table. Suddenly, the whole audience was quiet, no one spoke, just holding his breath and staring at the small jade bottle on the table. The eyes were braving the hot light, and wished that the bottle would be directly robbed and put into the pocket.

Because everyone knows very well what is inside this bottle. In the first two days, everyone has already heard the news of the wind. At this auction, there will be an auction of medicinal herbs, and it will still be the third product. It is also because of this news that it attracts so many people to participate in the auction.

Needless to ask, now the small jade bottle on the stage is definitely the dan for building the base.

Liu Pinyan took a step forward and said directly, "I believe everyone has guessed what is inside of it! Yes, now this small jade bottle is building the base dan."

“Building Jidan, as the name implies, is a direct repair dan that can help people reach the foundation period. Even if you only have the cultivation in the early stage of the refining period, you can directly be promoted to the foundation period after taking this Zhujidan. However, the watershed of one's cultivation is not an easy task to reach the base period. However, as long as you have this foundation, it will be much easier."

"And, this building has a total of ten today."

When they heard Liu Pinyan’s words, even though they were prepared, many people still suffered a lot. Even the owners of the four major families, in the face of such temptations, have no way to maintain the usual calm.

We must know that a strong man in the foundation period, although not a strong existence for a family, must be a big boost. And now there are ten building bases, no matter how many pieces are grabbed, it is a good thing.

Just when Liu Pinyan planned to continue to talk about something, suddenly a young girl came up and whispered something in Liu’s ear.

After hearing the girl's words, Liu Pinyan's face flashed a trace of surprise. He looked at the seat of Murong's room and looked at it without any trace. The look on his face changed slightly.

Although I don't know why the one of the Mu Gongzi did this, but since it is the request of the guests, he naturally has to obey.

When the people were about to endure, the girl left the stage, and Liu Pinyan came back to the front. He looked down to the stage and shouted loudly. "According to the seller's request, the ten building bases will be auctioned together. That is to say, only one person can take the ten Zhuji Dan today. The starting price is uncertain, and now the auction is starting."

The voice fell, the audience was quiet before, no one thought that the ten Zhuji Dan would actually be auctioned together.

The faces of the owners of the four families have also become ugly. In the beginning, they felt that with the foundation of their own family, no matter what, at least a few will be photographed. But now they tell them that only one person can take it away.

Ten bundles will be bundled together, and the price will definitely increase a lot.

"100,000 gold coins!" The head of a small family tentatively shouted.