Chapter 145 : Kill (Unedited)

The hand of the black-winged man in the hand of the rotor directly came to the face of Murong's face, and the black man was directly thrown on the ground, just like throwing a piece of rubbish.

"Speak!" Murong leaned down to look at the black man on the ground and asked, "Who is the Song family who sent you over? And why are you chasing me?"

Killing Song Lin's thing, she is very covert, so she is sure that the Song family will not know that she killed. Unless the Song family has any secrets that can be explored, otherwise, it is now in the secret, the Song family can never be found.

"I have already said it when I first. I don't know what Song family is." Even if it has been shackled now, the black man is still very arrogant. "Murong pours out, blame you when you usually blame." There are too many offenders."

Even if he is already a prisoner, there is still a trace of luck in his heart. He felt that Murong had left him with a face, and he definitely wanted to know something from his mouth. As long as there is no answer, then Murong will not have the possibility to kill him.

As long as he is a human being, he must be alive, and he is no exception. Although he seems to have put his life and death out of his mind, but in the depths of his heart, he still wants to go back alive. As long as he returns alive, he will tell all the things of today.

"I have already offended so many people anyway, then it is not too much for you." Murong pours a smile at the end of his mouth. "I still want to know something from your mouth, but since You are willing to say that it is useless to stay."

After that, Murong said that he would open his mouth without hesitation. "Rotor, it seems that there is no need to leave a living. You still send him to see his companions!"

When you see that Murong is completely out of shape, he will be dumbfounded. He thought that as long as he didn't say it, he would definitely have a life, but now it seems that Murong's appearance is not letting him live.

Not only the black man, but even Long Lizhen on the side couldn't help but pull the hand of Murong's face. "Dining, do you really want to kill him? If you kill him, you are not dead." Is it better to keep him, wait until you leave the secret, and hand it over to the other deans!"

In her opinion, other black people are now dead. If you want to testify against the Song family, you can only rely on the only living thing in front of you. If there is not a witness, then it is the dean of the four colleges, and there is no way to directly plead guilty to the Song family.

"No need." Murong tilted his head and shook his head gently. "Since he is not willing to testify against the Song family, then retaining him, do you think it is really useful? Besides, now it's time to leave the secret, for a while, if He gave up, it's not a waste of the rotor today."

Long Lizhen did not continue to dissuade when he heard Murong's face.

When I heard this, the black man was a little anxious. "Do you really want to kill me?"

"That is of course!" Murong nodded and nodded. The corner of his mouth smirked. "You want to kill me. If I still stay in this world, I will not leave a hidden danger to you. You See if I am such a stupid person?"

The black man is really a little anxious. When I saw that my companions fell down one by one, it was impossible to say that there was no fear in his heart. Fortunately, in the end they left his life. He knew that these people left him, but just to put some news out of his mouth. He felt that if he didn't say anything, he would be able to keep his life.

As long as he keeps his life, he will definitely return to the Song family and tell everything. If Murong is only a small student at Qinglong College, then the Song family will definitely not let her go. However, now that Murong has a strong person around him, he does not want to face up with Murong.