Chapter 103 : Companions

Although the heart has already communicated with Xiaobai, she also know that Chen Xianbin and Chen Wenwen may have a relationship with the mother, but Murong is not showing a trace.

"This girl, don't know the name of the surname?" After a break, Si Huang took the initiative to ask. "It is a good relationship, although our beginning is not very good, but it does not prevent us from becoming friends!"

Si Huang regained the look of Hang Lang, when a pair of peach eyes burst forth with a burst of fascinating light.

Murong leaned down and didn't open her mouth. When everyone thought she was not going to answer, she suddenly spoke. "My surname is Murong."

"It turned out to be Murong girl!" Si Huang, who thought he was going to play the iron plate again, took a sigh of relief and continued to speak. "I don't know why Murong girl came to this dark forest. What is it for? I don't want to inquire about anything, but this dark forest is dangerous. How can you get to a place like this girl?"

Murong pours intently and replies back, "I came to experience."

Although it is answering the words of Si Huang, but the eyes of Murong are falling on Chen Xianbin and Chen Wenwen. When they heard her surname Murong, both of them had a slight change in their faces. Although they soon converge, they were still captured by her.

It seems that Chen Xianbin and Chen Wenwen are indeed related to the mother. Moreover, the two should also know something. However, it should not be very clear to know, or else, the characteristics of such a large birthmark on her face, they should be out immediately.

"Your surname is Murong?" Before Si Huang continued to speak, Chen Wenwen couldn’t help herself. She asked directly, "What is your relationship with the Murong family?"

"Wen Wen!" Chen Xianbin unfortunately pulled Chen Wenwen's hand, with a hint of warning at the bottom of his eyes, "You are out of order."

After hearing Chen Xianbin’s warning, Chen Wenwen’s pupils shrank slightly, and there was a trace of fear in her eyes, and she quickly closed her mouth.

However, her eager appearance has been seen by everyone. Si Huang’s pleasing peach blossom eyes flashed a bit of doubt, but it quickly disappeared. Chen Guanjia frowned and didn't say anything.

"It doesn't matter." No one can think of it. Murong will actually answer the question. "I have nothing to do with the Murong family. But does it have anything to do with the Murong family?"

She is not lying, she is now completely out of contact with the Murong family.

After hearing the answer from Murong, Chen Xianbin and Chen Wenwen sighed with relief. Murong pours naturally to see this scene.

"We have nothing to do with the Murong family!" After Chen Wenwen returned to senses, it was like an insult, and with a disgusting expression on her face, "Who would have a relationship with such a small family! I will not deal with such a low-lying person!"

Seeing Chen Wenwen's attitude, Murong couldn't help but wonder. What kind of existence is the Chen family, where the mother is?

"Murong girl, since you are also coming to practice, it is not as good as us!" Si Huang said with a smile. "In this dark forest, danger can be seen everywhere. We can be safer together."