Chapter 158: End of Auction (Unedited)

When Li Shuo left, Xiao Bai could not wait to jump out of the space. When he saw a drug in the box, he nodded with satisfaction. but--

"Master, why do you want to use the Chinese spirit stone to pay for it!" When I talked about this, Xiaobai's face was a distressed one. "This is a waste!"

Murong gave a faint smile, but when he said it, he couldn't help but be crazy. "Because it is convenient."

When I heard the answer from Murong, I felt that I didn't know what to say.

"Well, let's take a look at this supreme medicine trip!" Murong leaned up and walked straight to the front of the drug trip. "This drug trip has cost me a lot of money!"

Although at the beginning, I knew from the white mouth that this medicine is not a general thing. But now that I'm close to seeing it, Murong's face is more able to feel the extraordinaryness of this medicine. Even if it is just standing here, this kind of momentum can not be ignored.

Moreover, as long as it is close to the drug ding, you can smell a faint medicinal scent, which shows how many medicinal herbs have been refining before the drug ding.

Xiaobai jumped directly to the top of the medicine tripod, could not help but sigh and sighed, "This time I can get this medicine Ding is really an unexpected joy! Master, with medicine tripod, for your future alchemy, there must be Great benefit."

"Well," Murong nodded and nodded. "I know, if this is not a good thing, the Chen family will not want it."

"Hey, now this medicine is already ours." Xiaobai said coldly. "If they want it, they can only think slowly."

"Oh, I think they shouldn't have been so easy to stop!" Murong smirked and smirked at the corner of his mouth. "Before they had been shouting, they even shouted the price of 20 million purple coins. Visible, they It's a must for this medicine, and now this medicine has been photographed by us. But do you think that they will really give up?"

"Master, do you suspect that they will play tricks?" Xiaobai immediately understood the meaning of Murong's face, but it was not worried at all. "If they dare to play tricks, I will let them come back." "

It will not be afraid of these few people in Chen's family!

"Forget it, I don't have time to play with them." Murong shrugged and shrugged. "When we get the money, let's leave! And, I think, Starlight Auction House." Would be happy to send us away."

"Uh huh." Xiaobai nodded, and then sighed, "We still have 90 million gold coins not taken! However, the price of this thousand Sanpin medicinal drugs can not be low. It is."

"Is it?" Hearing the words of Xiaobai, Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and suddenly opened his mouth. "That white, you still remember, we auctioned ten Zhuji Dan before, how much was the total auction?" "

When I heard Murong's sudden problems, Xiaobai stunned. When it returned to God, its face became a bit distorted. It cried a face and looked at Murong's face. "Master, we are losing, and we are losing money."

Because it remembered, when the auction was held in the Galois, the ten Tsukiji took the price of 100 million gold coins. But now? One thousand pieces of Sanpin Dan medicine, and finally only 90 million gold coins, such a big gap, so that its heart is really unbearable.

Seeing Xiao Bai's sorrowful look, Murong shook his head with a funny smile. "Well, I am not sad. Do you need this?"

"Master, I just want to think about the gap, my heart is hurting!" Xiaobai felt that he was very worried. "This time the number of medicinal drugs is one hundred times last time, but the price is The fact that we have to lose 10 million gold coins at a time is really unacceptable!"