Chapter 132 : Intervene (Unedited)

For this kind of thing, Murong has always ignored the interest. Therefore, she did not intend to intervene. However, the two groups of people in front of the quarrel there have already blocked her way.

The place where the two people are located is just above the passage. If she wants to leave, she must go through that road.

Finally, after a sigh of helplessness, Murong leaned slowly and walked out slowly. However, she does not intend to pay attention to these two people, whether it is the people of Qinglong College or the people of Suzaku College. It is impossible for her to stay in the dark until they discuss a result and leave. She does not have such good patience. Plus she didn't do anything wrong, there is no need to hide.

The sudden appearance of Murong's face made everyone stunned. Both people have even stopped quarreling and looked at Murong.

"If you have any grievances to solve, please take care of yourself." I noticed that everyone's eyes fell on their own bodies. Murong turned his hand and waved his hand. "I just happened to pass by, you don't want to." I."

Obviously, no one believes in Murong's face. Especially the people of Qinglong College, when they saw Murong's face, the eyes of the eyes burst into a hopeful light.

Although they are not very familiar with Murong, but in any case, everyone is a college. Murong's strength is very strong. If she is there, they will definitely win the Warcraft.

"Who are you?" Unlike the people at Qinglong College, the people at Suzaku College are all on the face.

Now they are competing with the people of Qinglong College for this World of Warcraft, but suddenly there is such a person, how can they not be vigilant?

"Hey, why don't you believe what I said?" Murong sighed reluctantly. "I have already said it, I just passed by. You don't want to blend in your battle."

Said, Murong's footsteps have not stopped, and he has just walked in the direction of the path, a look of self-sufficiency, it seems that he does not intend to gossip.

"Hey, Murong pours, you don't go." One of the people at Qinglong College saw that Murong was about to leave, and quickly stopped her. "Don't you see that we are being embarrassed now?"

"Ah?" Murong, who was suddenly stopped, frowned. She looked at the person who stopped her, and her face looked blank. "So?"

She really didn't understand why this person stopped her. Their things, she does not want to blend in, and then she and these people should have no friendship!

"Mu Rong is swaying, we are all people of Qinglong College. Shouldn't we help each other?" The man who stopped Murong's face was a Tsing Yi man. He looked at the righteousness. "Now we met Suzaku College and wanted to grab it." Take our World of Warcraft, shouldn't you stand on our side?"

"Sorry, I don't know you." Murong shrugged and shrugged, and continued to say, "I just passed by, and I don't intend to intervene in your business. If you want to take back your own Warcraft, then grab it yourself!" "

"you--"

The people at Qinglong College felt very angry when they looked at Murong's face-to-face situation.

Murong pours a sneer at the corner of his mouth. This group of people is really ridiculous. Don't think about it, what obligation does she have to help them!

"Ha ha ha, you don't want to find someone to help." After seeing such a situation, the people at Suzaku College couldn't help but laugh out loud. "She looks like she doesn't want to help you." A little girl, even if she is more, will it really help you?"