Chapter 138 : Come again (Unedited)

"What do you mean?" I don't know why, Long Lizhen always feels that Murong's face seems to be the same.

"The meaning is very simple, Song Lin is already dead." Murong said very plainly. "So, even if she wants to kill me, there is no way."

This matter, Murong also did not look at Long Lizhen. After so long to get along, she has already made Long Liyi her best friend. Moreover, Song Lin's death will be known to everyone sooner or later. After all, Song Lin lived into the secret world and everyone saw it. However, everyone should not be guessed that she was killed by her.

"Dead?" Hearing this news, Song Lin still felt a little unbelievable. "How could it suddenly die?"

After a pause, she immediately thought of it, and then looked at Murong with a shocked look. "Is you killing her?"

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded. "She is rushing to find her own death. If I don't fulfill her, I am not sorry for her."

Song Lin has already hated her, and she tried her life before. This time it hit her hand. If she had easily let go of Song Lin, she was a fool. Song Lin wants her to die, the best solution is to let Song Lin die.

"Scorpio!" Suddenly heard such a thing, Long Li 鸢 还 还 还 还 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 鸢 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙 龙"Looking at you, you actually killed Song Lin. Song Lin, she is the Miss Song's lady, you killed her, the Song family will not let you go."

"Even if I don't kill Song Lin, Song Lin will not let me go." Murong said calmly and calmly. "Similarly, the Song family is the backing of Song Lin. Song Lin does not let me go, and the Song family does not let go." What is the difference between me? If so, why should I look forward to it?"

She has never regretted killing Song Lin, and she will never regret it. When Song Lin first attacked her, she did not intend to let Song Lin live.

"You look very open." Looking at Murong's face, there was no change in his face. Long Li couldn't help but sigh and sigh. "Right, do you know if you kill Song Lin? If you are Spread out, not only the Song family will find you revenge, but you are also very difficult to explain.

"I am not a fool. Naturally, it is impossible to kill her in the eyes of the public!" Murong smiled and shook his head. "No one should know that I killed her. Moreover, she is now gone. Even if someone wants to If you want to check it, you can't find any clues."

"That's good." Long Lizhen finally breathed a sigh of relief. "She Song Lin is not enough to die, but if it involves herself, it would be too worthwhile. However, I really did not expect that you will kill. Song Lin's."

She has no sympathy for Song Lin's death. What she cares about is whether or not it will cause Murong to face any trouble because of this matter.

Murong pour out all the grievances between her and Song Lin. Of course, there is no such thing as Song Lin's attack on her in the back mountain.

After hearing the narration of Murong's face, the fear on Long Li's face was replaced by anger. "Song Lin is really too odious, and dare to do such a thing. Before I was in the back mountain, I was faint. Seems to feel a very strong atmosphere, I did not expect that she used these despicable means to harm you. She is really dead and alive!"

"Well, now she is dead. You don't have to be so angry." Murong smiled and smiled. "Moreover, am I not okay now?"

"I am just angry." Long Lizhen slowly calmed down, and then asked, "Yes, how can these two friends appear in this secret? And, how did they come in?" The entrance to this mystery has already been closed."