Chapter 94 : (Part 3)

In the Akihara family, Akihara and Li Guanjia looked at the bed in a sad look, Qiu Yuanyi seemed to have fallen into the coma and his heart was anxious.

Now those who are completely at a loss can do nothing, and no one dares to pull out the needle from Yi Er. Now the woman who is treating her child, I don't know where she go. His heart is like being grilled on fire and suffering.

He has let all the people go to find the woman, but he has nothing to gain.

At this moment, the door was pushed open again, and a white figure appeared again in the room.

"This girl, you are finally here." Upon seeing the appearance of Murong's face, Akihara was particularly excited. He stepped forward and immediately spoke.

"What happened to Yier now?"

"Akimoto home owners don't have to worry." Murong nodded slightly and nodded. Then she explained, "I just had a situation, so I had to leave. However, I still want to ask, just after I left. Did anyone move the silver needle that I had tied to the son?"

"The girl is relieved, no one has ever moved." Akihara was afraid that he would annoy the Murong, and immediately explained, and then he asked with some concern. "I don't know what happened to his body now?"

"The fire in his body has been led out." Murong said directly to the homeowner. "Just wait for me to pull out the needles on his body."

"Really?" Hearing the words of Murong, Akihara was overjoyed. He couldn't believe his ears. "Is the fire in Yi's body really being led out?"

"I don't want to be kidding about this kind of thing." Murong said with a sigh of relief. "Wait a minute, you can come and see it."

"Girls don't mind, I don't mean not to believe you, just--" Akihara is afraid that the woman in front of his eyes will be upset because of his words.

"It doesn't matter." Murong leaned down and didn't care at all. She waved her hand and said, "Well, you should go there first! I will pull out the needle from him!"

As soon as he heard that Murong was going to pull the needle, Akihara and Li Guanjia immediately retreated to the side and did not bother.

Murong leaned forward and looked at the needle of Qiu Yuanyi's body. Then she used Xuan Li to walk around the body of Qiu Yuanyi. After discovering that there was no residue of the heart of the fire, she began to pulled out the needle in Qiu Yuanyi.

The movement of Murong is like a flowing stream. As soon as she raises her hand, a needle leaves the body of Qiu Yuanyi. It seems that there is no rule at all, but if you look closely, you can know that the process of pulling the needle is not random, it has a certain regularity.

Soon, Murong took out the needles from Qiu Yuanyi.